Page 80 of 212 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I saw a pop up yesterday saying you can buy that flower that drops green leaves for crafting the level 7 beams and blocks. However, I looked all over the shop several times and can't said flower. Especially checked the one section that has a big Sale sticker on (Decorations) and the Featured section, but no flower there today either. Any idea where they're hiding it?
    It's the Spellbound Dew. You'll only see if if you haven't already purchased it. Limit is 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's the Spellbound Dew. You'll only see if if you haven't already purchased it. Limit is 1.
    Ohh, that makes sense. I've had it for a while, didn't know you could only buy one, thanks.

Has anyone else got an offer for a mermaid pack? It has a few coral beams and blocks, some seaweed, the oyster dish for adventures (forgot the name and don't feel like going to check) and 3 storm waters for $14.99 USD. I might be tempted if it had a dozen storm waters, and some eels, clownfish, and orange shells....... but I don't need any of that other stuff.

Anyway.....wondering if this is a hint about a continuation of the mermaid story line coming up? If so, it'll be a while before I get there. Sigh.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes I opened my game quickly when running out the door this morning and saw the same offer. I too wondered if if it was a hint for continuation or a helping hand. I'm inclined to think the latter though...

Executive Chef
    I do think a helping hand too..
    many of us are in stall position with this EXTRA expensive goal with little to nothing drops of the 100's of material needed.. and BROKE!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef

Is that wereskunk in the new value pack a pet?
    Is it the same pet that is also the prize for completing Candy Conniption goals or is it something different, that we can get nowhere else?? ..Does it drop wereskunk fangs or were-tails or treat bags or skunk-o-lanterns or what??

I really wish some value packs had more info included!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	38947  
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 10-10-17 at 02:39 PM.

I also would like to know if the wereskunk in the value pack is a pet. If it is I would purchase the sale pack but if it is just a monster to fight I am not interested. Can someone please let us know if it is a pet or a monster? Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I also would like to know if the wereskunk in the value pack is a pet. If it is I would purchase the sale pack but if it is just a monster to fight I am not interested. Can someone please let us know if it is a pet or a monster? Thanks
    Bought the pack & he’s a 3 hour timer. First drop was pumpkins & tail. Thought he was cute & now worth having too

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Me too :-) I would far rather have this than one of the babies in costumes that we can craft.

Added: Just saw Caristalyc's post. Yay!

Executive Chef
    Pity we can only get the wereskunk with real money.
    As cool as he is I'm not going to pay $8AUD for him.
    If it dropped a tail , mask and pumpkin every time it'd be a lot harder to resist.

Would've also been a lot more tempted if the pack had some unlimited energy.
    These quests at the moment are crazy on the energy!