Page 158 of 212 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Does anyone know how long we will be able to get 2 trade tickets and the shortened time in the trade exchange?
    Until 23/4

Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Until 10am Pacific time on 11-23.

Trudyscandles
    You beat me, but this would be a dream if it was until November!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    The good news is I don?t have to make the tough decisions. The bad news is that?s because I only have 88 gems at the moment (spent almost everything last November). With 6 weekly and 5 daily alicorns, 3 regular and 3 spring unicorns, and at least a dozen or more fairies and other varied animals that give energy, I?m not too sad. I?ve been waiting quite a while for my gold token acquired cabbage hut to pay off and it did with those 3 spring horsies. Now my fingers are crossed for more good luck with the baron. I?m even sitting on 52 gold tokens because I couldn?t decide how to spend them after the monster hunt. A third armored lion? A second golden peacock?

I did use up most of my wisp lanterns for some of the sale expansions. I like waterfront property! Looks like a good place to put some of the really tall buildings that partially block other stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    When will be the reduced reqts for the 5 expansion plots end? Is it also on 23 Apr 10am pst?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    When will be the reduced reqts for the 5 expansion plots end? Is it also on 23 Apr 10am pst?
    Yes. It says so on the very top of those plot requirements.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	951AB560-BAA0-4163-892B-938DFAE1DB0E.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	708.8 KB 
ID:	51387
    I caved and got the Valkyrie. ��
    Not the best investment for the 7-8 energy drops so far reported.
    But her design is beautiful. ��

Now I have only 75 gems left.
    (the lowest I’ve had banked for a long time ��)
    Hopefully the Cyclonian isn’t too pricey when Storm8 adds them to the market later this week.
    I really love their design too and can’t wait to own one.

Time to burn through some Gold Trades and Free Gem Offers to get my gems back to a normal level.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Until 10am Pacific time on 11-23.

Trudyscandles
    Wow, I didn't catch this!! Sorry everyone! All special sales including plot expansions end at 10am Pacific time on 4-23. Didn't mean to confuse anyone.

Trudyscandles

New Resident
    Considering Lair of the Beast. Anyone have one? Useful? Worth 250 gems? Tia...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by elnicho2 View Post
    I got it from the event, and I like it as it is a guaranty spawner. For a WW it is perfect as I can trigger a spawn on demand. If it is worth 250... dunno, I would prefer a ali for that price.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elnicho2 View Post
    i don't have it. but i can always manage to spawn a monster for WW with crops or cows. and i could just buy some traps for 5 gems. i'm a young queendom (level 38-playing since november 2018). before the last month's baron's tent (where i made out like a bandit with 6 spring unis which netted me the griffin & then MH that got me the spring kitsunecorn), i had the candy tuftkin, the faerie couple, the cloud, and my only weekly=sweetheart uni.
    so from this sale, i bought 4 flower ali's & aquatic ali. i would buy another weekly at just 50 gems more over the lair. i would love to have a weekly for each day of the week.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    My first collection from the Aquatic Alicorn gave me 8 energy and coral. I’m hoping that will be average instead of the 4 energy I’ve only ever got from the rainbow Alicorn.