Page 118 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSumo View Post
    I didn't know that either. The time limit of 12 hours isn't great when you live outside the US
    You have a point there.. maybe we could ask if it can be offered for more hours as CS is an international game? All could then take advantage of the Sales.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    You have a point there.. maybe we could ask if it can be offered for more hours as CS is an international game? All could then take advantage of the Sales.
    Perhaps they should offer the Darling Doorbusters on a 16-hour timer like they do with the WW Goals? Since they started offering the goals with 16 hrs I've not seen anyone complain about missing them so maybe that's the key time to ensure both US and International players can participate in sales?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Perhaps they should offer the Darling Doorbusters on a 16-hour timer like they do with the WW Goals? Since they started offering the goals with 16 hrs I've not seen anyone complain about missing them so maybe that's the key time to ensure both US and International players can participate in sales?
    That would be much better for us. Can SpiritWind00 help with that?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I can ask S8, of course!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I can ask S8, of course!
    Thanks SW.. the 16hr offer was much better regarding the W/end Warrior so should work out ok. Here in Italy/Europe it does.. maybe voices from further East could comment too if it's positive for them.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Thanks SW.. the 16hr offer was much better regarding the W/end Warrior so should work out ok. Here in Italy/Europe it does.. maybe voices from further East could comment too if it's positive for them.
    Totally agreed with the 16h duration. I had missed the aqua ali sales. Would love to buy some. Hope it will come back again...

Fashion Designer
    Doorbuster is on right now for a stag, 50 gems normally 150. I was expecting posts here so I wouldn't have to look it up! Drops are listed on back of info card: water, jewels, silver ore, and lumin essence. 1/day.

anyone?

p.s. also a Party Skunkupine. Back of card is useless. I didn't pay attention to the ad popup to see if it has drops.

Nightclub Owner
    Gems Sales:
    Highland Garden - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A gorgeous garden to decorate even the most noble of kingdoms!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 2x2
    Events: Flash Sales - May 2018
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208

Doorbuster:
    Celestial Stag - (Card)
    Info: This stag fell down from the stars to brighten up the Glimmerwood. Drops Water, Jewels, Silver Ore, and Lumin Essence.
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 150 gems
    Drops: Coins, Water, Jewels, Silver Ore, Lumin Essence
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208
    Comments: Celestial Stag with your purchase.

Event Special:
    Party Skunkupine
    Info: This guy will stink up any party!
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 150 gems
    Drops: ?
    Events: Drawing Conclusions - September 2018
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105961
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Doorbuster is on right now for a stag, 50 gems normally 150. I was expecting posts here so I wouldn't have to look it up! Drops are listed on back of info card: water, jewels, silver ore, and lumin essence. 1/day.

anyone?

p.s. also a Party Skunkupine. Back of card is useless. I didn't pay attention to the ad popup to see if it has drops.
    My pop up simply said "The Party Skunkupine is now on sale for a Limited Time!" which isn't informative at all. I bought one, simply so I won't have an empty spot on my inventory sheet, lol. I mean, I need another pet Skunk like I need another source of milk in my realm but on the plus side, my Elf Skunkupine will now have a partner to stand with him.

Since the Party Skunk has a standard 1 hour timer, I'm not expecting anything other than ordinary skunk drops; i.e. monster items and some crops but I'll report back in an hour to let you know for sure.

EDIT: 1st collection from Party Skunkupine dropped 2 Corn, 1 Creep Tooth, I think it's safe to say this skunk's like all the rest.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 09-17-18 at 02:56 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My pop up simply said "The Party Skunkupine is now on sale for a Limited Time!" which isn't informative at all. I bought one, simply so I won't have an empty spot on my inventory sheet, lol. I mean, I need another pet Skunk like I need another source of milk in my realm but on the plus side, my Elf Skunkupine will now have a partner to stand with him.

Since the Party Skunk has a standard 1 hour timer, I'm not expecting anything other than ordinary skunk drops; i.e. monster items and some crops but I'll report back in an hour to let you know for sure.

EDIT: 1st collection from Party Skunkupine dropped 2 Corn, 1 Creep Tooth, I think it's safe to say this skunk's like all the rest.
    Thanks for biting the bullet. I think I’ll pass this skunk by.