Page 194 of 212 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Nightclub Owner
    I see this is on sale for 60 gems:

Pfefferknot Pony limit of 1
    Info: Pet it to see what it found for you.
    Crafted: Mystery Box trade in the Prize Booth
    Collection time: 6 hours (speed up 24 gems)
    Drops: carrots, fertilizer, golden nugget, golden apple, horse hair, iron ore, silver ore, sugar

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    So, I would say, it's not worth it to me to spend 125 gems on it, yet I AM glad to have it on my board... and if I didn't have it, I would probably buy it if all I knew was that it had a chance to drop permit .... yet if I didn't have it AND know what I know about it, I would not bother buying it. I hope that's not confusing. To put it another way, there's no chance I'll spend 125 gems on a second royal lion!

I do like how it looks alongside the armored lions. I think I've gotten a couple expansion permits and a few more trade tickets from it. I did collect from it every time it was ready for awhile, now I sometimes skip it. The coin drop amount is very low.

That's my opinion.
    If you need a lot of wisp lanterns then yes. I bought two because they are so helpful to me and I love the look of the royal lion on either side of my castle. Each one gives me either trade tickets, TWO wisp lanterns, or four wisp. So this morning I got four wisp lanterns with two clicks!

Rhino Keeper
    But if don?t need lots of lanterns then probably not - but I?m only 37 and constantly needing to expand.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    So, I would say, it's not worth it to me to spend 125 gems on it, yet I AM glad to have it on my board... and if I didn't have it, I would probably buy it if all I knew was that it had a chance to drop permit .... yet if I didn't have it AND know what I know about it, I would not bother buying it. I hope that's not confusing. To put it another way, there's no chance I'll spend 125 gems on a second royal lion!

I do like how it looks alongside the armored lions. I think I've gotten a couple expansion permits and a few more trade tickets from it. I did collect from it every time it was ready for awhile, now I sometimes skip it. The coin drop amount is very low.

That's my opinion.
    I would second that opinion. I would buy it if I didn’t have it but it’s not worth it to me to get a second one.

Nightclub Owner
    Weekly Doorbuster:
    Pfefferknot Pony - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: An adorable pony dressed like the Baron! Pet it to see what it found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Prize Booth
    Requirements: 120 gems
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Found: Golden Ticket Trade
    Drops: Horsehair, Sugar, Carrots, Fertilizer, Golden Nugget, Golden Apple, Silver Ore, Iron Ore
    Events: Baron's 5th Birthday - September 2017
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100669
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I so torn! I have enough gems for Ianthe, or I could get the scorched wyvern and the fire wagon. This decision is impossible lol
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Weekly Doorbuster:
    Pfefferknot Pony - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: An adorable pony dressed like the Baron! Pet it to see what it found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Prize Booth
    Requirements: 120 gems
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Found: Golden Ticket Trade
    Drops: Horsehair, Sugar, Carrots, Fertilizer, Golden Nugget, Golden Apple, Silver Ore, Iron Ore
    Events: Baron's 5th Birthday - September 2017
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100669
    So I didn’t get the pony during its event. Can anyone tell me how often does the pony drops gold nuggets?

Rhino Keeper
    Well I don’t have enough gems for Ianthe, so debating whether to buy the royal lion or save gems for Black Friday. It is already September so as far as earning more gems that not too far away.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    So I didn’t get the pony during its event. Can anyone tell me how often does the pony drops gold nuggets?
    Mine has never dropped a gold nugget.

Executive Chef
    I love my Ianthe even if she is only a daily energy dropper. I?ve set up a little ancient legends section next to the castle entrance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD101D62-B3B5-46FB-8D1A-B3BCB5AD8E97.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	215.8 KB 
ID:	52892