Page 173 of 178 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1773

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i looked it up. all the firework animals, basically have the same drops as their non-fireworks versions. chances of some of the better drops like gems or energy, but rare?
    i haven't gotten to the point where i need the drops from glimmer rock-what main storyline is it for?
    i'm kinda disappointed that there is only 1 reliable dedicated energy dropper
    Did you decide to get the Flower Power Ali?
    I've been saving gems and am uncertain if I should get one or wait for something better that I'll need those 100 gems for. If it's one of those 2 a day drops, with other low numbers every once in a while, I will be disappointed. Ah, the dilemma!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I've been saving gems and am uncertain if I should get one or wait for something better that I'll need those 100 gems for. If it's one of those 2 a day drops, with other low numbers every once in a while, I will be disappointed. Ah, the dilemma!
    I believe they are at least 4 a Day drop.
    My not solved support ticket issues with Storm8: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1578960

Rhino Keeper
    In addition, the sale also includes the spellbound bloom for 150 gems, down from 300.

Yes, the flower power Ali's drop at least 4 energy per day.

Executive Chef
    Deleted- wrong thread.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35AE43EE-738C-4DBE-A6F0-B8E3609C0CD5.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	281.6 KB 
ID:	52230
    For only 40gems the Rabbot is a steal!
    Such great design!
    Dug my Bunny Burrow out of storage so it has a home.

Fashion Designer
    i already have 6 flowr alis. i tracked their drops over 2 months and it averages about 5-6 a day. but that is what i will buy for this sale. i love the aquamarine alis, but those aren't on sale right now.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Melany77 keeps very full records of her daily Ali drops. The flower power one was up there w the best, and last time they went on sale, she bought a few. I did then and did again this time, no regrets. The Ali, like most, can drop bonanzas of 20, 50, or 100 energy, most often the lower range, again like any daily Ali.

If I weren't still doing my best to break free of the energy refill event horizon, I would definitely get the robbit. SO cute.

Hope this helps, : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    What does robo-rabbit drop?

Farm Supplier
    What are the chances there will be a gem sale before the animal sale ends? I need some more Ali’s but I’ve only got enough gems for one

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    What are the chances there will be a gem sale before the animal sale ends? I need some more Ali’s but I’ve only got enough gems for one
    They seem to hit kind of randomly to each player, but I presume S8 would make the sales more frequent with such a mega sale on. Like you, I only buy gems on sale except for once when I bought the cheapest pack for something or another a year ago. May the gem sale fairy visit you ASAP. : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.