Page 174 of 212 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I hope it’s just broken and they fix it for you! That happened to my Rafflesia Garden. They are beautiful!
    What do you mean by saying "fix it"? I have at least two buildings that were supposed to give permits and what not and all they spew is coins. I think that some drops are random and rarer than the meteor that ended the dinosaur era.

Fashion Designer
    I’m torn on what to spend my gems on.. I have 4 flower power Ali’s already but we can never have too many energy droppers, can we. I could get 3 more or one more and the fireworks naga. I’m nowhere close to starting the mermaid storyline but I’ve gathered from other thread that the materials are hard to come by?
    Also the apple pie cart is tempting as it seems like they always appear in the elven outpost trades, plus I need them for the caravan. I do not have an apple tree.

Any suggestions would be great!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for responding! Decisions..decisions... I think I’ll get the naga, simply because out of the three options it looks the coolest lol I see it frequently in other peoples kingdoms and have wanted one for a while. Who needs to be logical anyway

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Thanks for responding! Decisions..decisions... I think I’ll get the naga, simply because out of the three options it looks the coolest lol I see it frequently in other peoples kingdoms and have wanted one for a while. Who needs to be logical anyway
    Also - you don't NEED NAgas for Mermaid Story line at all! Naga drops are just used for crafting coins ( well, they are useful during Mermaid line that way, but Nagas won't directly drop Mermaid Quest ittems. I would go for Energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Also - you don't NEED NAgas for Mermaid Story line at all! Naga drops are just used for crafting coins ( well, they are useful during Mermaid line that way, but Nagas won't directly drop Mermaid Quest ittems. I would go for Energy.
    I'm currently on the final part of Part 3 of the Mermaid line of goals. I don't have a Naga and managed to get this far without having to spend gems. I'm sure I've spent quite a bit of coins so far but interestingly, most of the resource items I have needed I somehow already had in my inventory. Not even sure where they came from but I'm guessing they must have dropped from adventures I did along the way. It's taking me a minute to get through the string of goals...seems like it is taking forever, but I'll get to the end eventually I suppose
    I always go for energy droppers in the sales because that seems like my handicap resource. I also took very careful note of the face that the apple cart has a SMALL chance of dropping actual pies. I took "small chance" to mean it never actually drops pies.

Rhino Keeper
    Is Tea Party worth getting? According to Hub Inventory thread, it only drops teacups.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Is Tea Party worth getting? According to Hub Inventory thread, it only drops teacups.
    The Teacups only dropped during the event; now it drops $1,000 every 2 Hours.

Executive Chef
    I hope you can help me, SW. I want to buy the Dainty Cottages and Dainty Farmhouses, but I get the message that I'm at my limit. So I've sold a farmhouse and 2 taverns, but it still won't let me buy them. Has the cap on town buildings changed while I was on a break from the game? I'm hoping that you know what's going on. Thanks!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Yay! It worked. I was able to get 2 Dainty Cottages and 2 Dainty Farmhouses. Great sale!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    @BR- i have the lemonade stand and apple stand from the baron's tent. i would say i get a pie or lemonade (as opposed to lemons or apples) once or twice a week
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily