Page 153 of 212 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering whether it's worthwhile to buy a spellbound bloom. It would make completing the "Raising the stakes" goal sometime in this lifetime so much more feasible, but afterwards it wouldn't get much use, right? Maybe I'd be better off buying another daily alicorn with those gems. What do you guys think?

Nightclub Owner
    Valkyrie: So far, I've gotten drops of 7 and 8 energy. It's entirely way too early to know what her averages are like or any of the details that normally help us decide where to spend our gems. Let's hope SW is able to get an official answer before the sale ends.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm wondering whether it's worthwhile to buy a spellbound bloom. It would make completing the "Raising the stakes" goal sometime in this lifetime so much more feasible, but afterwards it wouldn't get much use, right? Maybe I'd be better off buying another daily alicorn with those gems. What do you guys think?
    If you are trying to actively upgrade your buildings and make spellbound beams and blocks- it is worth it. It rops 1-3 spellbound dew every 2 hours.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Valkyrie: So far, I've gotten drops of 7 and 8 energy. It's entirely way too early to know what her averages are like or any of the details that normally help us decide where to spend our gems. Let's hope SW is able to get an official answer before the sale ends.
    Could you please post the inventory card?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's preferable to use monster hunts to get unicorns. They drop energy and spellbound dew. They're only daily but I have four and am often maxed out on dew.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I think it's preferable to use monster hunts to get unicorns. They drop energy and spellbound dew. They're only daily but I have four and am often maxed out on dew.
    Me too. I’m always maxed on the dew. 4 unicorns are the way to go.

On a separate note, I’ve really been saving my gems so have quite a few. I’m planning on 1 aquarium and 1 fairy Ali and the rest flower (even though I don’t care for how they look). My big question is how many should I buy? I don’t like to deplete all my gems as I can’t spend any real money and get them from videos, exchanges, and other games from the free gems menu. Is there a minimum I should keep for new items?
    I currently have 27 dailies plus the rainbow cloud, the wizard portal (level 1), and 13 alis. Any advice from long time players is appreciated. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Me too. I’m always maxed on the dew. 4 unicorns are the way to go.

On a separate note, I’ve really been saving my gems so have quite a few. I’m planning on 1 aquarium and 1 fairy Ali and the rest flower (even though I don’t care for how they look). My big question is how many should I buy? I don’t like to deplete all my gems as I can’t spend any real money and get them from videos, exchanges, and other games from the free gems menu. Is there a minimum I should keep for new items?
    I currently have 27 dailies plus the rainbow cloud, the wizard portal (level 1), and 13 alis. Any advice from long time players is appreciated. Thanks
    As far as this game goes- daily ones are pretty similar - they all have chance to drop those very rare +20 to +100 drops - but those are all so so rare. Basically .- any investment in any energy dropping animal is WORTH it in this game. I have like bit over 40 daily's ; 4 Sweetheart Unicorns ( act as weelkly alicorns); 4 armored Direwolves; 2 Alicorns - and it is not YET enough for me. Basically - energy items are worth gems if you have some - invest those in energy sources. The more dailysyou have- the easier the events will get- so there is literally no amount like - " now it is enough" - if you can buy some- buy as many as you can with discount . Hell of a lot better than to invest those in accidentally speeding up your castle or something.
    Events like this - eat energy - and often the fact if you can or can't complete any event is only up to if you have energy to do those intense chopings, collectings etc.

Unless there is anything else you are desperate to buy - some certain item from market - I would invest all my gems into energy sources.

I'm very happy with my Spellbound Bloom. I find it hard to make enough Spellbound beams and blocks otherwise.

Of course, I bought mine a while ago when it was on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for your perspectives, those who chimed in! I'll mull this offer a bit and decide then.

I bought a cabbage hut (i didn't have one) and a golden mine. Hope that was a sensible purchase.