Page 83 of 212 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

I have a specific $50\renewable credit card that I bought from Walmart... its just a cash card, not attached to anything.. BUT it works well for sites that demand a CC before they will let you do anything.

That way too, if ya get skr3w3d, yer only out the $50 bux... yea it sucks, BUT at least the bad guys didn't get access to your actual bank account information.

Rhino Keeper
    Free gems

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4379.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	40464
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Storm8, the 100+ gems offers are starting to show "only on left" messages. Does this mean all offers can only be done a given number of times after the first come, first served principle before they go away, or is it an attempt to lure ppl into believing it's their last chance to get the gems?
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone tried for gems with the new system?
    I'm asking because I play a crossword game with basically the same thing to get coins.
    90% of the time after I watch the video, take the survey, download the game, etc. I never see the coins.
    Would like to know if it is even worth our time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dfmomcat View Post
    Has anyone tried for gems with the new system?
    I'm asking because I play a crossword game with basically the same thing to get coins.
    90% of the time after I watch the video, take the survey, download the game, etc. I never see the coins.
    Would like to know if it is even worth our time.
    I tried. Watched two videos and got the gem for both but had to close/reopen the app for the gems to show
    🦄💔

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    I tried. Watched two videos and got the gem for both but had to close/reopen the app for the gems to show
    I played a few games. I got some from 4? One for 500! And one for 35! Didnt register -.- I played for two days and this is really not worth it if we dont get our prizes!! Any tipps?

Rhino Keeper
    WTH? The tree always costed 25k coins
    This time its gems?????!!!! What????!!! Booo
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C03A1171-B87C-426C-AE93-1B93C3FB3489.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	40483

Someone has the ability to buy the penguin they?ve been waiting for!! Whoop whoop!! 😁

Farm Supplier
    Don't know where to post, S8 can you re-offer sales for Mithril Dragon ? For players who just started lady Greseida questline really needs a lot of mithril to complete the questine. If we could get some offer for the Mithril Dragon that would really help us.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by klandagi_rose View Post
    Someone has the ability to buy the penguin they?ve been waiting for!! Whoop whoop!! ��
    I'm really thinking about this - I like the penguin, I just don't usually need what it drops. Decisions, decisions