Page 210 of 212 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212 LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Fashion Designer
    Is this the ice castle that people have posted about sometimes dropping gold nuggets?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Anyone buy Demetria yet? I was thinking about purchasing 530 gems for $13.99 to buy her but I don't know. She is very pretty my goodness S8 does amazing artwork.
    I bought two as guards to my winter wonderland. I?m guessing she?s like the panthers-6 to 8 energy and a lot of coins which I love.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Is this the ice castle that people have posted about sometimes dropping gold nuggets?
    No. That?s the snow castle.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Demetria is gorgeous! and her coin count is huge too. She's probably like Ianthe. Definitely joining my kingdom!

the gingerbread stack often gives expansion permits as does the gingerman. they are both excellent buys if you can get them...

Fashion Designer
    Wish I could offload some of the ice cream buildings to buy the winter ones.

Executive Chef
    has anyone noticed a difference in the gingerbread man vs. stack? since one is cheaper than the other. i don't have a gem sale so hopefully i will have one before the sale is over. i had to buy a few gems to buy a few snowball piles in order to get my second candycane tuftkin so that i got the fawnicorn. bought the smallest pack which i figured was pretty good to get another 6 hour energy dropper & a weekly ali
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've not noticed any difference in either of them shortdanzr, so it's probably down to coin count more than anything.

There is a new expansion plot released today, but I'll put those details in the expansion thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    has anyone noticed a difference in the gingerbread man vs. stack? since one is cheaper than the other. i don't have a gem sale so hopefully i will have one before the sale is over.
    I have both the man and the stack from last year's release. The drops, (and chance for good items) as far as I can tell, are the same. The difference is the timer. The gingerbread man has a 6 hour timer and the stack has an 8 hour timer. So the man costs a bit more because you should be able to collect from it 3 times a day instead of just 2 times a day with the stack.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    I wish there were more Christmas items on sale.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I wish there were more Christmas items on sale.
    Right?

I would've loved to see some new Christmas decos instead of the same ones we've been offered every year. For real though, this past year has been one sale after another offering very little for long term players; even less for collectors.

Obviously, there is Demetria who is not only new but looks amazing - no arguments on that. However, spending 400 gems on a daily energy dropper doesn't make sense for my stage of playing.

On the upside, this sale has helped me find my resolution for the new year: To be more selective in my CS purchasing. With this in mind, I'll just wait until she's offered for half price... Even if I have to wait over a year like I did with the Chimera Cub.