Page 128 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's a 1x1 animated deco only. In the photo it looked like a fountain and I suppose it is but when it's placed only the flame is animated and it's rather small. I think it would've been so much better if it worked as a functioning water source and was a bit larger.
    Hey AnnirasSweets thanks for making the sacrifice to get it, and saving the rest of us. I appreciate all of your research and supplying pictures and info. You are awesome!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Is the jewelry vendor just a deco or does it have drops?

It shows that it gives you 50 coins every 16 hours, however I do not know if it gives you any additional items, or if it could even have levels to be upgraded (I doubt the latter, though)...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    It shows that it gives you 50 coins every 16 hours, however I do not know if it gives you any additional items, or if it could even have levels to be upgraded (I doubt the latter, though)...
    The Jewelry Vendor can't be upgraded, it's a 1x1 deco, has a 16 hour timer and drops the 50 coins, silver and jewels. I don't think I've ever gotten any other drops from it but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I have it with the other 16 hour decos with similar drops like the Golden Chalice, Baron's Throne and the Pegasus Statue since they have similar drops and timers.

Nightclub Owner
    Jewelry Vendor - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A merchant's stand stacked with a wide variety of elegant, glistening of accessories!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Baron
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 100 gems
    Drops: Coins, Jewels, Silver Ore
    Events: Baron's Tent - July 2015
    Collection: 960 minutes // 16 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 64 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82819
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    on Sale.. Gingerbread Man (not a walker), Gingerman Stack.. and other GB stuff.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Will there be items on sale, like Black Friday, only on a much smaller scale during Christmas and/or New Years?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    on Sale.. Gingerbread Man (not a walker), Gingerman Stack.. and other GB stuff.
    I wish they would've included walls and paths with these guys. I purchased the character pets or whatever you want to call them but I still yearn for matching Gingerbread deco in my realm!

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Will there be items on sale, like Black Friday, only on a much smaller scale during Christmas and/or New Years?
    There's no definites in anything when it comes to s8 but in the past there has usually been a sale at some point. I can recall getting Christmas Sales as early as the first week in December and as late as New Year's Eve in s8 games. We'll just have to wait and see!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    not sales like Black Friday, those are unique, but maybe re-releases on Christmas decos. I don't remember any New Year's sales.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    not sales like Black Friday, those are unique, but maybe re-releases on Christmas decos. I don't remember any New Year's sales.
    I didn't mean a specific sale for New Years. I meant that in the past (in all s8 games) the time when they release Christmas items for sale varies wildly - from the beginning to the end of December - so there's no way to predict when we'll see them.