Page 166 of 212 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    For me, the only remotely interesting thing on this list is the wisp garden (however I have been maxed on wisps forever so I am debating esthetics versus pragmatism).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It is a very rare drop, maybe less then 10%. The golden peacock has better rates.
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    None for me. I'm kind of on a spending strike.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Thanks for that list ShibuyaCloth. Much appreciated!

So, does the peacock drop golden nuggets regularly or is it suuuuuuper rare?
    Mine gives mostly eggs and seeds. I think I got 1 gold nugget out of it, and 2 gold eggs.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have the wisp garden? I'd like to visit and see what the animation looks like before deciding, given I would only be getting it for its looks.

I'm always hoping Greselda's fountain will be on sale as I would definitely get that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Does anyone have the wisp garden? I'd like to visit and see what the animation looks like before deciding, given I would only be getting it for its looks.

I'm always hoping Greselda's fountain will be on sale as I would definitely get that.
    Come on over, top left of my kingdom

Fashion Designer
    Curious, does the wisp garden actually drop wisps? They aren't on the list...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    I had been about to pull the trigger on my 2nd forest wisp and they go and put the flower ali on sale again. I'm about to start the 3rd part of the hidden forest and the wisp will save me a ton of energy but will then be pretty useless when I finish it while the ali will continue to be useful forever....Decisions...Decisions...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    I had been about to pull the trigger on my 2nd forest wisp and they go and put the flower ali on sale again. I'm about to start the 3rd part of the hidden forest and the wisp will save me a ton of energy but will then be pretty useless when I finish it while the ali will continue to be useful forever....Decisions...Decisions...
    I can understand your dilemma. I do think the wisps are still useful if you need coins as they continue to drop the items that can be used to do the tributes in the totems even after the event. You do need dragon scales or mithril as well, but these are a nice way to get 50,000 or 100,000 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I can understand your dilemma. I do think the wisps are still useful if you need coins as they continue to drop the items that can be used to do the tributes in the totems even after the event. You do need dragon scales or mithril as well, but these are a nice way to get 50,000 or 100,000 coins.
    That's true. Coins are always welcome with all the expensive expansions. I think I will go for the wisp. I'm not really hurting for energy with thousands stored and I'm sitting out the current event.
    Thanks for helping me decide!
    Last edited by Slrasnake1; 05-11-19 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to say thanks