Page 135 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    OMG, thx S8! — some previously unavailable-to-me items are now in the Market!
    ... including the SWEETHEART UNICORN!

Go check if it’s the same for you, Annira, Shibuya, et al!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    OMG, thx S8! — some previously unavailable-to-me items are now in the Market!

Go check if it’s the same for you, Annira, Shibuya, et al!
    Yes! Shows for me. Thanks for the heads up as I wouldnt have gone back to look

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    OMG, thx S8! ? some previously unavailable-to-me items are now in the Market!

Go check if it?s the same for you, Annira, Shibuya, et al!
    Whoot! Thanks for the update, I, as Cavegirl pointed out, wouldn't have looked again and would've missed this entirely. I was able to purchase another 3 Sweetheart Unicorns so it seems they've raised the cap to 4. I'm fully prepared to take this as a win. Good on you s8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Whoot! Thanks for the update, I, as Cavegirl pointed out, wouldn't have looked again and would've missed this entirely. I was able to purchase another 3 Sweetheart Unicorns so it seems they've raised the cap to 4. I'm fully prepared to take this as a win. Good on you s8!
    Woah! The Sweetheart Unicorn is 40 energy weekly, correct. In the inventory it lists the cap as 1 but the cap has been increased to 4? Just want to double check as I may purchase gems. Due to gem traps I never like to purchase more than I'm going to use immediately.

Do we know what the pink mink drops - the one being offered for winning / buying 4 seasonal items?
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 02-08-19 at 10:38 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Woah! The Sweetheart Unicorn is 40 energy weekly, correct. In the inventory it lists the cap as 1 but the cap has been increased to 4? Just want to double check as I may purchase gems. Due to gem traps I never like to purchase more than I'm going to use immediately.

Do we know what the pink mink drops - the one being offered for winning / buying 4 seasonal items?
    Yes, the Sweetheart Unicorn is a weekly drop of 40 energy and the cap is now 4.

As for the Pink Mink, I just did my first (slightly sped up) collection and I'm not sure where to post the drops to be honest, lol. I suppose here is as good as anywhere.

1st Collection - $550, Fish, Mink Lint, 2 Serenade Walls

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, the Sweetheart Unicorn is a weekly drop of 40 energy and the cap is now 4.

As for the Pink Mink, I just did my first (slightly sped up) collection and I'm not sure where to post the drops to be honest, lol. I suppose here is as good as anywhere.

1st Collection - $550, Fish, Mink Lint, 2 Serenade Walls
    Does the Mink come fully grown? Inventory text, collection time, pic?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Does the Mink come fully grown? Inventory text, collection time, pic?
    Pink Mink is NOT fully grown. Collection time for baby mink 20 min. ( Mine is not yet adult, so not sure how long it will be for grown one). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pink Mink baby.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	49936 Baby pink mink.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pink Mink invetory card.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	49937

Executive Chef
    The weekly unicorns were hard to pass up and I like having groups of four. No buyers remorse this time , like other times in the past. Movin on.

Ohhh my wallet's in trouble! 3 Sweetheart Unicorns and and a Celestial Stag? I don't normally buy a lot of gems but I'm sure I've spent around $30 this month, Picked up the frog too just so I could get the mink!

I still have a few gems left. Wondering if it would be worth it to get a second stag or save it in case anything else pops up?
    Games I play: CS, BS, RS
    I accept all neighbor requests! I also try to return gifts in a timely manner~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    Ohhh my wallet's in trouble! 3 Sweetheart Unicorns and and a Celestial Stag? I don't normally buy a lot of gems but I'm sure I've spent around $30 this month, Picked up the frog too just so I could get the mink!

I still have a few gems left. Wondering if it would be worth it to get a second stag or save it in case anything else pops up?
    I hear you, my wallet was crying! I spent $50, I always feel guilty when I buy gems. I couldn't resist and got 4 sweetheart unicorns and 2 celestial stags. I have some gems leftover even. I knew I should have bought them when they were on sale last week!

Trudyscandles