Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold dragons on sale (leaves June 21 2016)

Executive Chef
    Darn it! I wiped all my gold out on Kintsugi, gold habitat and boost. Bad timing for me again with these sales!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PKmonTCG View Post
    You're kidding me! I just spent all my gold left after Kintsugi on an accidental food purchase! I don't spend money on this game, but I would definitely consider if it was a possibility.
    This is insanely low for a gold dragon (from what I've seen).
    Email support@storm8.com for assistance. ^^

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sale ends 6/21/16 10am, so if you're nests are full, you have time to clear them.

Nest requirement is meant to negate an instance where a player buys a treasure type beyond the current Treasure Terrace limit. It's out of <3, not Gold spend.
    I don't understand how an egg going directly to the nest would negate a limit? If you can't build any more Treasure Terraces, and all the ones you have are full, doesn't that mean the egg would be stuck on the nest indefinitely?

Since there is a one-only limit, aren't players blocked from purchasing any duplicate Gold-type dragons? Is there not enough room in the max number of Treasure Terraces to hold one of each Gold-type dragon? What am I missing here, because I cannot make sense of this?

If the issue is just needing to build a habitat, the egg is obviously better off in storage rather than blocking up a nest, so that can't be it. The egg going directly to the nest is a big turn-off for me because I still have to worry about coins. The egg would be stuck on one of my nests for more than a week as I try to save up 8 million coins (!) to buy a Treasure Terrace. That's a bit of a slap to the face after spending a fair amount of real money on a dragon.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 06-14-16 at 02:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just saw this and I don't know what to do. These two dragons are so cheap but I was saving gold to buy the Northstar dragon because it's the one I like the most by far. It costs 1.600 so, does anyone know if these gold dragons are always on sale at half their price or can they cost even less? Maybe like 600 gold or something like that? because I don't know if I should buy one of these two and save a bit more for Northstar or just buy these two. What would you do? (I have 946 gold btw).

Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    Just saw this and I don't know what to do. These two dragons are so cheap but I was saving gold to buy the Northstar dragon because it's the one I like the most by far. It costs 1.600 so, does anyone know if these gold dragons are always on sale at half their price or can they cost even less? Maybe like 600 gold or something like that? because I don't know if I should buy one of these two and save a bit more for Northstar or just buy these two. What would you do? (I have 946 gold btw).
    All of the gold producing dragons were 800 gold at the end of November last year so 400 is really cheap. I would get these 2 and then buy Northstar when it goes on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    If I were you I'd buy both right now and then use the gold that they produce for you to then go for the Northstar.

Rhino Keeper
    Never hesitate to buy a gold dragon when they're this cheap. They're the only dragons that eventually pay you back, it's a no-brainer.

Banned
    Spending 800 on the last one wiped me out. If there is no gold sale, I will not be able to get these 2. Wished I saved that 800.... then I would be able to buy these 2. I need gold sale.

Rhino Keeper
    I already have Midas and stain glass on both my games, I'm hoping they put other ones that I don't have on sale at this price in the weeks to come
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Fashion Designer
    Of course there is a sale on gold producing dragons after I spent all my gold on Kitsungi! Oh well I guess I'll just have to wait for the next sale that is if I don't fall into a gold trap again!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast