Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold dragons on sale (leaves June 21 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm confused about the habitats, I thought I saw where limit was 5 gold per habitat. So does that mean if you have 2 dragons on one habitat, you can't collect the 10 gold you are due per day?
    I do know each dragon gives 5 gold...
    Last edited by kimandamelia; 06-14-16 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Sidenote...

Fashion Designer
    Got them both on last years cyber monday sale... Still no regrets

Nightclub Owner
    So the Gold Producing Dragons (GPDs) cost less than the Bomb Producing Dragons (BPDs) by HALF?? Wth?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sale ends 6/21/16 10am, so if you're nests are full, you have time to clear them.

Nest requirement is meant to negate an instance where a player buys a treasure type beyond the current Treasure Terrace limit. It's out of <3, not Gold spend.
    Riiiiiiight. And so why the limitation there for literally every dragon we buy, then? Normal dragons aren't limited to Treasure Terraces, and they let us buy more of them even when are at our current level habitat limit. Clearly if they can limit the number of Treasure Terraces you can buy they could also limit the number of gold-producing dragons you can buy as well. In fact, it would have been easier to simply do that. Stop you from buying a gold-producing dragon when you've hit your limit on how many you can hold. And then still allow us to put all of the other dragons we can buy into storage. The reality is the forced nest limitation was added for the very reason harobeda claimed it was. To force customers to spend more gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    I'm confused about the habitats, I thought I saw where limit was 5 gold per habitat. So does that mean if you have 2 dragons on one habitat, you can't collect the 10 gold you are due per day?
    I do know each dragon gives 5 gold...
    You just have to collect twice a day. Every 12 hours and one second.

Fashion Designer
    Bot Midas as it was the only one I didnt have...super awesome deal I have to say.

One issue I am noticing and will need to be dealt with, I dont have enough spots for this one to come off the nest. The max number of Treasure Terraces is 6, I have 12 gold dragons now and no spot for this one.

So mods what should I do??

Fashion Designer
    Only 400 gold? That's what I call a great deal!
    But I only have gold for one which sucks :c I don't have either of them, so not sure which one I should get. But the bigger problem is how I'll be able to get 221 gold in a week for the second one
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Kooky! I'll be buying stained glass in a couple of days and if I get a gold sale, I'll pick up midas too! That'll bring me up to 6 GPDs ☺

Executive Chef
    This is a great deal! But I don't have enough gold. Too bad. Maybe I'll be able to get one of them before the sale ends. I would choose Stainglass.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG I am soooooo Happy with this deal!!!
    Bought both immediately and they are already in my 2 nests
    Along with Kintsugi, now I have 3 gold producing dragons
    Thanks S8 you have a super happy player here!
    I also bought the Shaman value pack for my 2 accounts! That's a great champion to have: low food requirements to get him to level 15, is a super rare and evolution time is only 8 hours

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast