Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold dragons on sale (leaves June 21 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Ok thanks so much guys!! I'm going to buy both of them now and I'll save again for Northstar!

Rhino Keeper
    Will buy Midas (I have Stained Glass) IF I get a gold sale. It's a great bargain, but I spent money to get Nemo, so can't afford retail gold prices. ��

Rhino Keeper
    I've got 777 gold atm, so I should be able to buy both in a few days! Thanks so much for the awesome sale on these dragons S8

The only problem is I only have 3.3 million coins, so I gotta start saving for another Treasure Terrace!

Just bought Stainglass to be my 2nd GPD to join Kintsugi. Going to save for another Treasure Terrace now. So I'm ready for the next one I can get. Don't think I'll reach 400 gold by the 21st as I'm at 160, so I'll continue saving for the next sale.

Thank you so much S8. Seriously I woke up this morning thinking: is it gonna be a tournament or another tales? And i am surprised to see all of these awesome surprises!!!!
    I bought kintsugi as soon as it was released and it's on level 10. My group in the leaderboard event were really competitive and they made it easy for me to decide NOT to spend any gold on the event. (Although I spent close to 200 gold speed breeding and hatching for seahorse) this pushed my points on the leaderboard but it also allowed me to get nemo hours begore the end of the event.
    I feel that kintsugi was a great consolation prize. I have close to 840 gold left so obviously I'll buy both midas and stainglass since i don't have either. Thank you so much and keep up the good work!

Executive Chef
    I spent my golds to the tropic tide so now I can't buy them
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Farm Supplier
    Bought the 2 gold dragons straight away! And also the kaboom.... all the gold saving for the whole year finally pay off....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    I believe the pop-up said till June 21st, could be enough to fill the gap if you have enough gold income.

Immediately bought Stainglass because it's prettiest, kicked Winter off the nest and bought Midas. In total that means I have 7 gold dragons and will have to start messing with 2 collections per day on a habitat >.<

@insomniadreams88, Gold dragons are definitely worth it. The price might seem high when buying but it pays back over time. I would say 400 gold per dragon is very cheap, compared to the 800 sale price for Kintsugi which was released June 3rd.

No kidding. Got my first gold dragon (Kintsugi) for 800!!! Could have bought these two for 400 each. Now I have no gold and won't be spending any real cash.

I bought midas!
    Currently playing: Dragon Story Level 147

Will they be on sale till the 21st? Or still in the market till the 21st? I'm hoping gold goes on sale again today or tomorrow it usually does every few days if not I'll just buy extra gold and get one now. I wanted to try and get both.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast