Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold dragons on sale (leaves June 21 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    As S8 has been so nice to us, what about putting all the other 9 gold producing dragons on sale too please?
    Please please, massive please?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Bot Midas as it was the only one I didnt have...super awesome deal I have to say.

One issue I am noticing and will need to be dealt with, I dont have enough spots for this one to come off the nest. The max number of Treasure Terraces is 6, I have 12 gold dragons now and no spot for this one.

So mods what should I do??
    There's nothing you have to do, there are 12 GPD's available and you're limited to one of each...

Farm Supplier
    Wow...I'm totally broke since Kintsugi dragon and we have two gold producers dragons for 800 golds ?...Hope for a gold sale soon, 30% please !
    And treasure terrance is a bit expensive

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Bot Midas as it was the only one I didnt have...super awesome deal I have to say.

One issue I am noticing and will need to be dealt with, I dont have enough spots for this one to come off the nest. The max number of Treasure Terraces is 6, I have 12 gold dragons now and no spot for this one.

So mods what should I do??
    You'll need to email support for assistance. You've somehow obtained two Forbidden Dragons, but the intended limit of any Treasure type is 1 each.

Banned
    Anyone know total food requirements for each of these dragons???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    Anyone know total food requirements for each of these dragons???
    The same as all GPD's, 125000 apples to level 10 each.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    The same as all GPD's, 125000 apples to level 10 each.
    Ty!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You'll need to email support for assistance. You've somehow obtained two Forbidden Dragons, but the intended limit of any Treasure type is 1 each.
    Yes that is exactly what happened, long time back when I clicked to get one I got two in the nest, but not for ONE price I was correctly debited to my gold account.

Thanks I will send them an email.

New Resident
    You're kidding me! I just spent all my gold left after Kintsugi on an accidental food purchase! I don't spend money on this game, but I would definitely consider if it was a possibility.
    This is insanely low for a gold dragon (from what I've seen).

Executive Chef
    I knew I should have bought gold when I had a sale a couple of days ago. It was past the sale for Kintsugi (which I couldn't get because no gold sale that entire week) and I didn't think there was anything I'd want bad enough to get gold for it. Then they put some of the GPD on sale for the cheapest I've ever seen them! Grr!

The only one on sale I don't have is Midas. I actually have enough gold now to get it but it'll wipe me out. I may just decide it's worth it but Midas wasn't one of the GPD I really wanted. Hmm...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast