Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold dragons on sale (leaves June 21 2016)

Rhino Keeper

Gold dragons on sale (leaves June 21 2016)

Just looked in the market and saw that stained glass and midas are on sale. Any idea for how long? I'm 50 gold short.

Edit- KP- Sale ends 6/21/16 10am
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-14-16 at 11:02 AM.
    Diamond dragons: Diamond 15 & 9, Infinity 11, Angel 10, Crusader 10 & 3, Mercury 9, Gold 9 & 3, Quetzal 3, and Valiant 7!
    Champions: Battlesteed 12, Chariot 10, Dueler 7, and Warrior Prince 7
    Level 120

Rhino Keeper
    was a tough choice but went with mida

So tempted to buy one. (Leaning towards Midas.) Would be my first gold dragon - I'm assuming it's worth it? Have the gold dragons ever gone on sale for less gold?

UPDATE: Bought Midas.
    Last edited by insomniadreams88; 06-14-16 at 11:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Why can't I buy those dragons while my nests are occupied? I thought they will go to storage, but no? If I buy Dragon stable, will it go there?

Banned
    Thought it said on sale until the 21st

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Why can't I buy those dragons while my nests are occupied? I thought they will go to storage, but no? If I buy Dragon stable, will it go there?

Will only go to nest. Never to storage... Bummer since they used to be able to do that. But they want you to spend gold to clear your nest too.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    When you purchase a new dragon, it has to go to a nest. It will not automatically go into the stable.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I believe the pop-up said till June 21st, could be enough to fill the gap if you have enough gold income.

Immediately bought Stainglass because it's prettiest, kicked Winter off the nest and bought Midas. In total that means I have 7 gold dragons and will have to start messing with 2 collections per day on a habitat >.<

@insomniadreams88, Gold dragons are definitely worth it. The price might seem high when buying but it pays back over time. I would say 400 gold per dragon is very cheap, compared to the 800 sale price for Kintsugi which was released June 3rd.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so happy that I didnt spend golds for that Leaderboard lol... In the last moment, I saw in my board, they spent lot of golds to try for first prize. So now I can have both Midas an Stainglass which I wait for long long time, since they released jst in ios :-) Happy......

Executive Chef
    Both are on nests considering kintsugi cost 800 I couldn't pass these two up.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast