Thread: Suggestions for finishing these goals?

Fashion Designer

Suggestions for finishing these goals?

I'm sort of obsessed with the game right now and I think I've messed up my timing (pantry items, cooking and goals).

Currently I have 2 time-sensitive goals:

1. Pancakes from Paris - 3 days left - sweet cream crepe reward.
    - I need 9 more Simple Breakfast & 16 Chicken Curry + Crepe Batter.
    - I can probably finish Simple Breakfast but would need to pay 40 gems to finish.

2. Softball Snacks - 12 hours left - herb plot reward.
    - Serve Baked Potato & cook Stew.
    - I can probably finish this.

My question is, what would you do? I'm level 23 and 50-item pantry. I'm thinking I should try to complete goal #2, then hope I have enough time to cook 9 more Simple Breakfast & Crepe Batter then pay gems to complete goal #1?

I have no hope to finish goal #1 without paying gems but I'm sure there'll be another daily goal. Right now I feel like I'm spending all my time just trying to keep up with the time-sensitive goals.

I wish the game would offer value packs for us newbies. The ones I see are totally out of my league (ex. # of pantry items).

Thanks in advance!

Farm Supplier
    I totally understand your addiction! I recommend completing the Softball Snacks goal, as having an additional herb pot will be more helpful than a new recipe (especially since you'll need to use gems to complete). Goals that reward new recipes are pretty common, and at Level 23 you still have plenty of regular recipes to master. I'd save your gems to purchase additional appliances that are only available via gems, or decor you really love!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your advice is so helpful!

Do you know if I will see another opportunity to unlock this recipe? I bought the stove, but both recipes are locked. Can I put the stove into Inventory for now?

Thanks again!

Fashion Designer
    After the time runs out you won't be able to unlock the new recipe. It will disappear from your stove. I don't think it will come back again. You could lower the gem total by mastering either the simple breakfast or the chicken curry. If you do t want to finish you can definitely store the stove! Good Luck! The recipe rewards:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	510.1 KB 
ID:	31700

Fashion Designer
    Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the screen shot. I'm going to either pay gems or use my Mastery Spice.

I'm so new to the game and I hate the thought that I purchased a stove I may never use. I've already purchased duplicate decor by accident.

On the flip side, I unlocked Street Market and am totally loving that! It feels like Christmas every time I open the store.

Don't worry that you bought this stove ... This quest was challenging, however we have those kind of quests once a month .. By this time you will have higher level and sometimes quests are easier ... You'll open more recepies and you will use this stove . Also I believe cruise is coming. I'd you'll complete it , you'll unlock gem recipe on this stove . I am just not sure what level you are ... You need a certain level to complete cruise .

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by privet111 View Post
    Don't worry that you bought this stove ... This quest was challenging, however we have those kind of quests once a month .. By this time you will have higher level and sometimes quests are easier ... You'll open more recepies and you will use this stove . Also I believe cruise is coming. I'd you'll complete it , you'll unlock gem recipe on this stove . I am just not sure what level you are ... You need a certain level to complete cruise .
    I agree, it's very likely that future recipes (especially cruise gem ones) will be added to this stove, so it's certainly not useless even if you don't unlock the crepe recipes!

Fashion Designer
    Stage 7 included mastering 2 crepe recipes.

* I mastered 1 recipe, but unfortunately, the gems needed to finish the 2nd recipe stayed the same.
    * I tried using my Mastery Spice but it didn't seem to do anything. I went from 9 Chicken Curry Crepes to 10.
    * So, I figured this is a good newbie lesson for me and coughed up the gems to finish the quest.

I do notice that ingredients still show a countdown timer ... ?