Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Update failure from 1.2.5.4g to 1.5.0.3g on Android

Farm Supplier
    The installation issue is fixed with 1.5.0.4g, the update installed on Android 6.0 and 5.1.1
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flemlion View Post
    The installation issue is fixed with 1.5.0.4g, the update installed on Android 6.0 and 5.1.1
    Yes, today I can install the new version without any problem at the first try!

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to update, but all the crafting building menus are reversed, with glues and beams and such at the bottom of the list instead of the top like they used to be.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    I was able to update, but all the crafting building menus are reversed, with glues and beams and such at the bottom of the list instead of the top like they used to be.
    Yes! I have the same issue. This only happen in the new Android version, in the new iOS version the menus are in the normal order
    And ... I think that The new load screen takes too much time that the lasts

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Now the ruler will not move round the kingdom properly. If he is off screen when I tap somewhere he just stays where he is. The target is highlighted, but nothing happens until I go back to where the ruler was last active, and move in a series of hops to where I want to be.
    This has been fixed in 1.5.0.4g. Please let us know if you're still experiencing this.

Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    Yes! I have the same issue. This only happen in the new Android version, in the new iOS version the menus are in the normal order
    And ... I think that The new load screen takes too much time that the lasts
    We're looking into the craft recipe issue.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

If you are still on 1.2.5.4g, you should not need to reinstall or clear your Google Play Services cache to update to 1.5.0.4g.
    If you have updated to 1.5.0.3g, you may need to reinstall or clear your Google Play Services cache again to update to 1.5.0.4g.

If anyone is still having issues updating to 1.5.0.4g, please let me know. Please let us know which Google Play error code you see as well. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I'm unable to watch videos, or see the price on gems/purchase right now. I'm gonna wait a bit before I report it though, I did get the most recent update and figure it may just take some time to catch up...if that makes sense, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I'm unable to watch videos, or see the price on gems/purchase right now. I'm gonna wait a bit before I report it though, I did get the most recent update and figure it may just take some time to catch up...if that makes sense, lol.
    Let us know if you're still unable to watch. Can you also provide some info on what you're experiencing when you try to watch a video?

Rhino Keeper
    Now the ruler will not move round the kingdom properly. If he is off screen when I tap somewhere he just stays where he is. The target is highlighted, but nothing happens until I go back to where the ruler was last active, and move in a series of hops to where I want to be.
    I still have this issue, but even worse. Much of the time I cannot find the ruler at all. The only way of making a collection is to tap on something, go to neighbours or to another game and then come back. The collection has been made but the ruler is not there. this is so tedious at the moment it is not worth playing.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and also cleared the cache.

I still have this issue, but even worse. Much of the time I cannot find the ruler at all. The only way of making a collection is to tap on something, go to neighbours or to another game and then come back. The collection has been made but the ruler is not there. this is so tedious at the moment it is not worth playing.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and also cleared the cache.
    Thanks for letting us know, we'll look into this again. If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please let us know. Thanks!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast