Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Update failure from 1.2.5.4g to 1.5.0.3g on Android

Host(ess)

Cannot Download the New Update

I cannot download the the new update. I am using a galaxy tab 2 10.1 and a galaxy s3 phone both are android 4.2 . It comes up with error code; -24.

I UNINSTALLED AN REINSTALLED IT WORKS!!! YEA!
    Last edited by quakingaspenca; 06-14-16 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by quakingaspenca View Post
    I cannot download the the new update. I am using a galaxy tab 2 10.1 and a galaxy s3 phone both are android 4.2 . It comes up with error code; -24.

I UNINSTALLED AN REINSTALLED IT WORKS!!! YEA!

Worked for me as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried many things to solve the error 504 after download, when Google play store install the new android version.
    I've restarted the device, the Wi-Fi, tried with other Wi-Fi connection, even deleted configurations of Google account, data of Google play store, etc in my device. Nothing works for me. I can't installs the new version.
    I haven't had any problem to install or update any other applications

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    I've tried many things to solve the error 504 after download, when Google play store install the new android version.
    I've restarted the device, the Wi-Fi, tried with other Wi-Fi connection, even deleted configurations of Google account, data of Google play store, etc in my device. Nothing works for me. I can't installs the new version.
    I haven't had any problem to install or update any other applications
    Same issue here. Nothing will allow me to access the game on either samsung a5 phone or galaxy tab 4.

After working on this issue for hours this morning, I saw this post. Deleting and reinstalling worked.

BUT: now the screen is so insensitive to touch that it often takes 10 or so very firm touches to collect or open. S8, did you folks forget to test this release?

Farm Supplier
    On CyanogenMod 12.1 Android 5.1.1 it failed with error (-504)

And I am not deleting it: I've got a working version now and am not risking it failing to install like it is doing now. Plus a new version always takes it time until all the resources are downloaded in the game as well.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Quote Originally Posted by flemlion View Post
    Update to v1.5.0.3g fails with
    "Castle Story" cant'be installed (Error code: -504)

My device:
    Xiaomi Mi5 running Android version 6.0 MRA58K

Has already version 1.2.5.4g installed, running without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    I have the same problem
    I trying to install in a Samsung galaxy s5 with Android 5.0
    Attachment 31632
    I never have problems with other lasts versions of castle story. This is the first time I have a problem updating
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleonath View Post
    Same problem with Castle Story and Dragon Story.
    But I can play whith other games !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vickibabes View Post
    Deleted. Reinstalled. Repeated 3 times.

Still no access to the game!

Samsung a5 android jelly bean or might even be kit kat. Everything worked perfectly before updating.
    Sorry to hear you are still experiencing this issue! Can you let us know what error code you are seeing? Have you already tried uninstallng and reinstalling the app? Please try clearing your cache in Google Service Framework and see if this helps.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry to hear you are still experiencing this issue! Can you let us know what error code you are seeing? Have you already tried uninstallng and reinstalling the app? Please try clearing your cache in Google Service Framework and see if this helps.
    Don't do that!!!
    I clear cache in Google service framework (marco de servicios de Google in Spanish) and... Now I can't install the new version!!!
    Thanks
    Now my device isn't compatible with this version?
    I can't play castle story now?
    What are you doing???
    I have a Samsung galaxy s5
    Please solve this!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	31654

Edit to join two posts....

I've tried to install from play.google.com and it let me do, well... Only download the new version, when android try to install another time the some error. Error -504
    Now, I can try to install from Google play store like before, but with the some error

Is the new version compatible with the some devices as the previous version?

Joined with the other post
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-14-16 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Merged 2 consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Now the ruler will not move round the kingdom properly. If he is off screen when I tap somewhere he just stays where he is. The target is highlighted, but nothing happens until I go back to where the ruler was last active, and move in a series of hops to where I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Now the ruler will not move round the kingdom properly. If he is off screen when I tap somewhere he just stays where he is. The target is highlighted, but nothing happens until I go back to where the ruler was last active, and move in a series of hops to where I want to be.
    We're looking into this, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast