Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Update failure from 1.2.5.4g to 1.5.0.3g on Android

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We'll look into this. When you experience this, can you try resetting your wifi or internet settings on your device and see if this helps?
    Tried this a few times. No difference.

Host(ess)
    Still no change after yesterday about the 4 problems and 1 problem from my neighbour. See post of me, edited on 8.33 pm
    thanks already. Greetings Jolien

Charachter won't collect unless in screen

Hi I have a problem since the last update.
    My character won't collect anything unless he is in the screen. Before the last update i could just click anything I wanted to collect and my character would keep collecting everything in order untill there was nothing left (or a monster attack) but since the last update if I click multiple things he will only move and collect if my screen has him in it. So i am forced to follow him around through my kingdom.
    I am playing on a huawei ascend P7 android version 5.1.1.
    Is this update intentionnal? or is this a new bug.

thx in advance for any repsonses

Host(ess)
    what the update brought to me:
    - starting the game is a whopping 58 seconds now
    - amimation is rough and bumpy
    - ruler doesn't collect when not in screen and sometimes disappears completely
    - menus in the shops are upside down
    - my keyboard doesn't work anymore
    give me a call when the bugs are fixed, I' gonna play a game that works properly in the mean time.

p.s. I worked over 20 years in IT but if I would have delivered such results I would have been fired instantly. No update works right away.
    p.p.s. please excuse my english, it is not my mother tongue

Rhino Keeper
    Also getting a lot of freezing then the game force closing on me on both of my devices Android and IOS latest version on both.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Farm Supplier
    Extremely slow gameplay, won't collect unless you have ruler in frame, videos to earn rewards work randomly, menus upside down by far the most annoying change.

If anything I would get the menus fixed first ..... with the already slowed down game play it's excruciating having to scroll all the way down to craft items that you need frequently due to the new quest.

Quote Originally Posted by stanglady1 View Post
    give me a call when the bugs are fixed, I' gonna play a game that works properly in the mean time.

p.s. I worked over 20 years in IT but if I would have delivered such results I would have been fired instantly. No update works right away.
    p.p.s. please excuse my english, it is not my mother tongue
    Yes, I've been having the same problem.
    Game starting is slow.
    ruler doesn't collect when not in screen and sometimes disappears completely.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stanglady1 View Post

p.p.s. please And excuse my english, it is not my mother tongue
    I've just found these posts about the most recent Android update after a couple of days of frustration with my game.

It' has become very difficult to play with this update and no longer enjoyable. The crafting menus in the wrong order and the disappearing unresponsive avatar mean it takes a long time to do anything. My IoS version doesn't have these problem - insufficient testing on Android? It would be nice to think that this was going to be fixed soon.

Can someone from S8 give us an update?
    Last edited by EsmeW2; 06-18-16 at 08:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing will happen now for a couple of days.

Host(ess)
    Hoping on an update or a respons?
    See earlier post here.
    The button to get free things dissapeared now and also the button the see movies for the extra cabbage isn't there anymore.
    will that be the last update or is there gonna be a working button again. I really hoping on the last thing off course 
    Hope there will be a respons on our messages?
    Greetings Jolien (Jolty ) from an Samsung s5 mini device

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast