Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Update failure from 1.2.5.4g to 1.5.0.3g on Android

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    There is no login feature in Castle Story, but if you download Bakery Story, there is an "Account Settings" feature where you can use your Storm8 ID and password to log into your account. Go here for more information!

As long as you create a password, you can log into that account on your Android device while you are at work and access that account. When you go home, you can log into that same account on your iPad again to access and play too. There is no option to log into your account
    That doesn't always work. When I try logging into my account from my android, it still put my RS at level 1. I can't play in on android anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I was just replying with more detail to the claim that the developers don't have a dead spot. Apparently one is saying there is no dead spot (in this thread) and another is saying that it's "reserved" (in your linked thread).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues with this feature. Have you already tried closing out all apps in the background and also restarting your device to free up more resources for the game? Do you have a different device you can transfer your game to to see if you experience the same issue on that device?
    I have tried closing background apps, but they just come back. I restart the tablet at least once a day, usually overnight.
    I only have access to the one tablet, and my phone is just a phone!
    I have a laptop and it seemed as though it would be possible to play CS via Bluestacks, but after trying for over 2 hours I am giving up that route.

I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and delete all the games I don't play very often, and see if that makes a difference.
    I will come back to you! Thanks.

New Resident
    I'm still trying to get a grip on these two issues.
    I do restart my device occasionally. Especially when these issues pile up. So expect I have done so on extensive crashes. It's one of the more obscure measures to take, although I do understand that it's the best way to "clean up" leftovers from other Apps. I've also tried to uninstall some Apps to lighten the device. Options on this route are limited, though.
    So far, there seems to be little progress with this issue.

With connectivity issues - since on WiFi it's only the stability, not the connectivity, resetting WiFi seems pointless.
    Additionally, the problem of "not logging in when on low data rate (OTA, not WiFi)" also exists after a reboot. Other applications can access the internet. So it is no connectivity issue.

Thanks!
    P.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    10: Troubleshooting wifi! - link to the Hub post. Try the suggestions in this linked thread....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by blondevixen27 View Post
    My Android has updated castle story. It won't work. I have uninstalled the game. Reinstalled it. I have cleaned my tablet, and restarted it.
    It then allowed me to actually get onto the game. Empty my potion shop, kitchen. Then crashed on me again. So now I am back to a loading screen that won't load, then crashes.
    I am so disappointed in this, and to be honest nothing more I can do. Other than hope its all fixed soon.
    This was one of my favourite games. I never had issues in the past. Now....well. I just hope it's all fixed.
    That's the way how this update works on my Android. Except for it has been installed without any problem. But the game crashes time after time at my first or second collecting from anything. And loading it takes ages compared to the previous version. Every new version of every game works worse and worse on my tablet. I see the only option for me - to play the old winter version and to forget about the current event. I had enough!

Host(ess)
    The problem is back i can't play the movies on left side to urn a price and with the baron I can't see the movies the get more cabbage.
    A couple of days now. Therefore sometimes it works sometimes not. But now its not working for 3 day.
    kind regards, Jolien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I have tried closing background apps, but they just come back. I restart the tablet at least once a day, usually overnight.
    I only have access to the one tablet, and my phone is just a phone!
    I have a laptop and it seemed as though it would be possible to play CS via Bluestacks, but after trying for over 2 hours I am giving up that route.

I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and delete all the games I don't play very often, and see if that makes a difference.
    I will come back to you! Thanks.
    Nine days since my last post, and very little left on my tablet apart from CS. I have gained four gems and one cabbage in well over 100 tries with more than 20 videos watched.
    Doubly disappointing as I just missed out on getting the Cabbage Hut at the sale price.

New Resident
    Personal Update: Today I removed CS from my phone. I cannot tolerate the data-transfer (OTA) the new version requires. It blows up my monthly data-plan. No chance for discussion.
    Secondly, I'm looking forward to receive a new tablet and may be able to play on that new device, if (IF!) it is only a resource-problem. However, gameplay will change dramatically, since the availability of the tablet will be highly restricted to evening hours and WiFi.

Anyways - I'm curious to find out if there's a common future with CS and poor little me

Regards,
    P.

If you are experiencing issues watching videos to earn rewards, please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can look into this for you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112