Thread: Gold dragons

New Resident

Gold dragons

I have 2 level 10 gold dragons now I've only just experimented tonight but if I have the 2 in different habbitats then I can gain 10 gold per 24hrs so does this mean if I have the 2 in one habbitat the I will gain 5 gold in 12hrs? Many thanks add me if you like J4YD0G the 'o' in D0G is zero

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by J4YD0G View Post
    I have 2 level 10 gold dragons now I've only just experimented tonight but if I have the 2 in different habbitats then I can gain 10 gold per 24hrs so does this mean if I have the 2 in one habbitat the I will gain 5 gold in 12hrs? Many thanks add me if you like J4YD0G the 'o' in D0G is zero
    yes that's right. but i advice you to have 1 dragon per habitat : easier to collect every 24h than every 12h
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

New Resident
    Thank you very much I will cheers

Nightclub Owner
    So I have two gold producing dragons (GPDs) in each nest. I've read that the best strategy for collecting the max amount of gold is to collect every 12 hours + 1 minute. However, I noticed that I synched up my gold collection with my Coral Sculpture during this leaderboard event and I get 1 gold every 2 1/2 hours. So then how does collecting every 12 hours give you the max?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So I have two gold producing dragons (GPDs) in each nest. I've read that the best strategy for collecting the max amount of gold is to collect every 12 hours + 1 minute. However, I noticed that I synched up my gold collection with my Coral Sculpture during this leaderboard event and I get 1 gold every 2 1/2 hours. So then how does collecting every 12 hours give you the max?
    If you have the time and patience to confirm, the collection time is every 2 hours and 24 minutes for a single gold. Those extra 6 minutes add up over a day...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    If you have the time and patience to confirm, the collection time is every 2 hours and 24 minutes for a single gold. Those extra 6 minutes add up over a day...
    Oooohhhhh, that explains it then Thanks a bunch!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage