Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Farm expansion limit question

  1. #1
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    54

    Farm expansion limit question

    I am getting the message that there is no more room for me to expand. I am only level 46. Will I be able to expand more at higher levels, or should I sell all my paperwork and clear the space in my barn? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Are you on iOS or Android? No, you should not sell all your papers in case you need them when we have more expansions available. My farm is fully expanded but I still have my papers. Keep some and sell off your excess.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-13-16 at 05:15 AM.

  3. #3
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Are you on iOS or Android? No, you should not sell all your papers in case you need them when we have more expansions available. My farm is fully expanded but I still have my papers. Keep some and sell off your excess.
    I am Android. What level do I need to be for more expansions?

  4. #4
    You should be able to expand to the area on the left of your mine in future. I'm checking on the level for you.

  5. #5
    I'm on level 61 and 4 more spaces opened up for expansion behind the water farm, all of which cost $120,000

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie028ID View Post
    I'm on level 61 and 4 more spaces opened up for expansion behind the water farm, all of which cost $120,000
    Can you check your game again? The expansions in my game show 120,000, 130,000, 140,000 and 150,000 coins.
    See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1318501
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-10-16 at 06:58 AM. Reason: typo

  7. #7
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    40
    [IOS] Apart from that 4 new area behind the water farm, is there more land to be expanded? I really want to unlock them all

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by firenze_candy View Post
    [IOS] Apart from that 4 new area behind the water farm, is there more land to be expanded? I really want to unlock them all
    Click on your expansion arrows and see what are the plots available to you. If you are fully expanded, then you'll have to wait for the next expansion. That will be something we can all look forward to.

  9. #9
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,691
    i just noticed there were 4 more expansion
    why there was no announcement ? !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •