Thread: Took my dice because game wouldn't connect!!

New Resident

Took my dice because game wouldn't connect!!

I was credited my daily dice, so I went to play a game using 24 dice. It was unable to connect but took my dice anyway. I restarted the game but there was no change and my connection was strong on my phone, so I'm a little irritated by this. If it didn't take so long to recharge I wouldn't care so much, but waiting almost a day is ridiculous. I love this game, it's so addictive but I will be deleting it if it carries on being buggy.

New Resident

So aggravating, not fun anymore

Quote Originally Posted by beeronyy View Post
    I was credited my daily dice, so I went to play a game using 24 dice. It was unable to connect but took my dice anyway. I restarted the game but there was no change and my connection was strong on my phone, so I'm a little irritated by this. If it didn't take so long to recharge I wouldn't care so much, but waiting almost a day is ridiculous. I love this game, it's so addictive but I will be deleting it if it carries on being buggy.
    this happens to me all the time. Takes dice, then crashes. Used to only happen in the regular game. They seemed to have fixed that, but now it takes the dollars and crashes in the tournament round. Uninstalling this app.

The Honorable Panda
    Please contact support for assistance.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

(moved thread to the Bug Forum)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request