Thread: Account settings on Restaurant Story

Account settings on Restaurant Story

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	31569

I can't log out of someone else's account and login to mine. There used to be account settings but they are no longer there. I'm logged in to other games under my account, but Restaurant story stays logged in to my friends account. Any ideas on what to do?

Grand Emperor
    Sorry the Login feature is no longer available in Restaurant Story, you can use other games isted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead. Do log into your Game Center if you are using an iOS device before you do the transfer and start your game.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

I lost my level 99 restaurant. Since you can't login as someone else on other devices I created a new RS game on hubby's android. This new game replaced my level 99 game on my iPhone. I had both games going for weeks with no problem. I did backup my iPhone at iTunes 6/2. So might be able to load that on my phone.Sent email to support Storm8. But you know how backed up they are.

Grand Emperor
    Were you playing on devices of different platforms previously? You could be having issues due to that. Just to clarify we are able to play on different devices on the same platform, e.g. playing on both iPhone and iPad. You need to login to the Game Center with the correct account prior to using the Login feature. Hope this helps to clarify.

I logged in on an LG Lucid android transferred all my games over to play temporary while iPhone was charging. I don't know what "platform" means? You mean Apple iPhone vs androids?
    Never had any trouble going back and forth from phone to phone. But recently found out RS does not transfer. So when I opened RS on android it was new & not the level 99. I read the new rule & thought ok I will start a new restaurant on this device for fun. Save it there & when I went back to my iPhone transferred games back my level 99 restaurant was there waiting for me.
    Suddenly for no reason I opened my RS game it was the newer one I saved on the android & my level 99 was gone! I thought it would not transfer over from the android? I was signed in to Game Center so it saved this game on my iPhone and threw my level 99 game out! 

I backed my iPhone up on laptop a week ago so I'm wondering if I put this backup on my phone it will fix it? Then I can go to android and uninstall the restaurant story game!
    By the way, our internet wifi disconnected my phone so we rebooted wifi and now there is a brand new RS game completely new. I did not begin it or do anything so it could not save progress. I signed out of Game Center. iPhones do not have uninstall feature. If they do I want to know where. When I remove games they remain in the purchased app section and you can reopen them and they are at same level. I used to like this feature.. An Apple tech is calling me tonight at 9pm to try & help me!  Can you believe how serious we get over a game? Silly right? Yet here I am all tied up in knots over my make-believe restaurant! Lol
    I need a life or to live one more in reality less on my games!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-13-16 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Grand Emperor
    You should send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and help you to recover your restaurant. They will be able to access your game and advise you further.

HI

Before this I can play on my iPad and Android phone without a problem. But the other day when I tried to play on my phone, I'm suprised to see that I got logout from my phone and I'm back to level 1. On the setting it showed that I'm a Guest so I need to login again, but when I put my ID and password it still bring me back to level 1. I can still play on iPad but I can't play on my phone anymore. Is there any way to get back to my account on my phone?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGurlz00 View Post
    Before this I can play on my iPad and Android phone without a problem. But the other day when I tried to play on my phone, I'm suprised to see that I got logout from my phone and I'm back to level 1. On the setting it showed that I'm a Guest so I need to login again, but when I put my ID and password it still bring me back to level 1. I can still play on iPad but I can't play on my phone anymore. Is there any way to get back to my account on my phone?
    You will need to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist in recovering your android game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I can't log out of someone else's account and login to mine. There used to be account settings but they are no longer there. I'm logged in to other games under my account, but Restaurant story stays logged in to my friends account. Any ideas on what to do?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyLilyLily View Post
    You will have to reach out to Storm8 Support to help them transfer your account over:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~