Thread: Game has crashed 3 times in last 24 hours

Rhino Keeper

Game has crashed 3 times in last 24 hours

Hi S8,

I'm posting about this because I usually don't have issues with game crashes on any of your games, esp Diamond Quest, but it's crashed part way through a game 3 times in the last 24 hours. I am running on iOS with the latest update on an iPhone 6. It's annoying as I'm obviously losing a life when it crashes, and I love this game! Every life counts!

Do you know why it might be doing this and if there's anything I can do to stop it from happening?

Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Hey sorry to hear that. Can you delete your game and re-install it again and try? Please make sure you have plenty of space on your device.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your advice. I have 18gb free on my phone. That should be enough, right?
    I'm downloading the game again, so hopefully that stops it from crashing. I'll let you know if it continues.

Cheers.

Grand Emperor
    Yes you have plenty of space on your device. I should think the reinstallation will resolve it. Let me know how it goes for you. Thanks for your update.

Rhino Keeper
    My game has been crashing a lot lately as well. Support says to close ALL OTHER APPS before launching this game. I normally do that anyway so I don't think that was my issue but this addition step may be helpful to you.