Thread: In game support problem

In game support problem

Hi, I can't access the rocks on a new piece of cleared land expansion in Forrest Fantasy. My name there is BurningRose. I purchased a special piece of land for 200 gems that is in the way. No matter hoe hard or often I try, the obstacle BEHIND it, on my new land area, is inaccessible. I tried buying just a 2 person fire land piece there, but I want to make it

for 3. The rock on the purchase piece obscures it. Trying to move it, rotate it, etc. does not allow it.

Please fix it. Thank you. (The in game help box said to go to the forums for support.) Thank you!

. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	210.3 KB 
ID:	31553

Please fix it. Thank you. (The in game help box said to go to the forums for support.) Thank you!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-09-16 at 02:42 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

The Honorable Panda
    The brown item looks like a habitat. Try clicking on it, then at the bottom of the screen you will see a move button. See if you can move it to another location so your new habitat will fit.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The brown was empty. I had nothing there before, all the times I tried it. The rocks are behind the tree, behind the peacock. I moved all the animals out, had nothing behind the paid for habitat, and could not get at the rocks. I didn't have an open field to put it in, because the one I'd just opened had the rocks on it. (Laughing) I just bought the fire habitat, even though it can't get big enough for 3 animals, because of the rocks. I guess I'll just have to wait another month to get the 70 rune things to open another area to move the purchased one into.

If I've learned anything from this, it's not to purchase a habitat with real money again. Thanks any way.

The Honorable Panda
    Since you are out of space, try selling your evolution flower. You can use that space to move things around so you can get to the rocks. When done, you can purchase the evolution flower from the market for 500 coins.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request