Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Executive Chef

Need more land

The game ends after reaching de river. Can't not expand further. Level 99 needed. That's impossible. Fix this TL, Storm8. We simply dont have the space to craft more business store's, to upgrade the city hall. If we store a building, for making more space, our xp will lower to. So to reach level 99 we need to expand first. Please fix this. It will help us a lot.
    My suggestion would be; if we completed all the repair buildings like the chesterfields and lighthouse etc. we can expand further. Good idea if you ask me. Please help us with this otherwise we can't continue playing this great game. Thanks.

same here, not enough place to upgrade, impossible to reach level 99.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. I am fully expanded, need new expansions across the river.

Unhappy Please let me build a bridge...

Ugh. I am only on Level 20 and I can't expand anymore until Level 99. 😒 I need more space.

Grand Emperor
    Try redesigning your city to make more space. I did for mine and managed to get some to allow my city to level up. I understand the city may not look as ideal as we would like but it helps to make space for us to level up.

From your pics, I have several humble suggestions if I may. Hope these suggestions help. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1318979 for more suggestions to help to plan and hopefully make space for yours.

- reduce your roads where possible, they take up space. Remove the roads at the circumference of your city and place the bigger buildings (civic buildings or landmarks) at the edge of the city.
    - make bigger cluster of buildings, try making clusters like 2x4 or 2x5.
    - buildings need not be totally surrounded by roads at all sides (eg your post office). They only need to have road access on 1 grid. See pic below, the road end enabled 3 buildings.
    - store 1x2 businesses into highrises and put out more 1x1 businesses

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	32608

Merged threads
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-29-16 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Try redesigning your city to make more space. I did for mine and managed to get some to allow my city to level up. I understand the city may not look as ideal as we would like but it helps to make space for us to level up.

From your pics, I have several humble suggestions if I may. Hope these suggestions help. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1318979 for more suggestions to help to plan and hopefully make space for yours.

- reduce your roads where possible, they take up space. Remove the roads at the circumference of your city and place the bigger buildings (civic buildings or landmarks) at the edge of the city.
    - make bigger cluster of buildings, try making clusters like 2x4 or 2x5.
    - buildings need not be totally surrounded by roads at all sides (eg your post office). They only need to have road access on 1 grid. See pic below, the road end enabled 3 buildings.
    - store 1x2 businesses into highrises and put out more 1x1 businesses

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	32608

Merged threads
    thanks. have you already reached level 99?
    i have tried so hard to redesign my city but it's only level 26 now.
    i think i may reach level 30 if i keep playing, but never 99.

Can't expand across the river

I'm now lvl25 and have 1800 stars and 2200 population. I rly can't continue to upgrade my level without expanding across the river. It's impossible to reach level 99 before I get more lands on the other riverside. I'm eagerly waiting for the new vision 1.1.8. Pls fix this in the new vision, or this may ruin this lovely game.

Grand Emperor
    For your next level upgrade, you'll need 1,210 mastery stars, 2,590 population. Just a thought, do you have businesses on land that you can store so you can add population, since you have excess mastery stars? It may be worth redesigning your city and maybe use a landmark to help with population in order to upgrade. I think this game challenges us to utilise the limited space to achieve the highest possible level and I always redesign to try to make more space.

Merged threads.

Making people wait til level 99 to expand is ridiculous. Change it or no one will play beyond level 25
    Last edited by whoyouis; 08-11-16 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Hit send in error

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whoyouis View Post
    Making people wait til level 99 to expand is ridiculous. Change it or no one will play beyond level 25
    It's not really level 99, it's just a future unattainable number. It's like in Bakery 2 where they list a future item as requiring level 1000. It just means that more land will be released at some stage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast