Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Sea Turtle Flash Tournament- June 10 2016

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Not sure what dragons you have but here are a couple that have good chances: Jade, Cupcake, jester, kitsune, King, Queen
    Thanks so much! I used my kitsune10 Bm.

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Up to 10 losses on this turtle.
    Try Pink-White or White-Pink dragon, dear... Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Yep, ninja was awful. Glad you are done.
    Thanks , my purchase of Valkyrie L10 has paid off possibly because was expired ? So in combo with RS L15 Valient L14 and HL L15 prevented some of the trouble but the opponent champs are an increasing difficulty ...... Hope you all finish soon
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats to all those finished!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    So just want to say:
    Tournament was 18 rounds yet i spent over 20 "rounds" alone on ninja and refuse to use gold for ultimates. I wanted this dragon reward and am very sad i failed so to defeat that ninja dragon. I tried everything from ALL the commons, diamonds, diamond hybrids, champions, dragon tale rewards... That ninja dragon was indestructable. I refuse to play gold based reindeer games and something needs to be done to make champion dragons more balanced where ultimates are not required. Congrats to all who received their sea turtle dragon but am displeased with my personal outcome. I had started my first battle with that ninja dragon on saturday morning early with nothing but a long list of dragons needing healed to show for the entire flash tournament. I hope others were not as unlucky as i was. I am a very active player and have never had that much trouble with any tournament in the past. This tournament left me feeling very upset and more frustrated with this game. I need to learn my lesson and at some point cut my losses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    So just want to say:
    Tournament was 18 rounds yet i spent over 20 "rounds" alone on ninja and refuse to use gold for ultimates. I wanted this dragon reward and am very sad i failed so to defeat that ninja dragon. I tried everything from ALL the commons, diamonds, diamond hybrids, champions, dragon tale rewards... That ninja dragon was indestructable. I refuse to play gold based reindeer games and something needs to be done to make champion dragons more balanced where ultimates are not required. Congrats to all who received their sea turtle dragon but am displeased with my personal outcome. I had started my first battle with that ninja dragon on saturday morning early with nothing but a long list of dragons needing healed to show for the entire flash tournament. I hope others were not as unlucky as i was. I am a very active player and have never had that much trouble with any tournament in the past. This tournament left me feeling very upset and more frustrated with this game. I need to learn my lesson and at some point cut my losses.
    The last 2 flash tourneys have been very hard. I feel for you. I'm a long time very active player & I have had my ups & downs. Many people are getting frustrated and burned out. I hope things settle down in this game and that it becomes more fun again. Feeling like a job these days.
    Good luck moving forward.

Fashion Designer
    I couldn't get this one due to Ninja, kinda sad actually. Here's to hoping for it to appear in a wheel :P

Rhino Keeper
    I never got passed ninja either although I have beaten him before. The one positive (I'm hoping anyway) is it seems if I have a hard time then the next one is no problem at all. I've had two tough ones in a row so I'm hoping the next one is easier for me. Congrats to those who won. Here's to hoping S8 makes champs we face in tourneys beatable for all of us at the same time. I'm not ultimating. Saving my gold for gold producers first then maybe I would but I'm still against it on principle.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213