11 - Nouveau(18) - Topaz 9
    12 - Ninja(20) - Apprentice 14
    13 - Venomous(16) - GhostArmor 10 KO
    14 - Radioactive(17) - Aladdin 10 KO
    15 - Dueler(18) - U
    16 - Shell(19) - Magic Lamp 11 bBb
    17 - Prime Life(20) - Prize Fighter 9 KO
    18 - Sea Turtle(20) - Prize Fighter 9 KO

I was on vacation this weekend, so I was going to skip this tourney, until I saw the sea turtle. Started at 9 am today, am on round 14 at 6pm, using gold to speed a bit of course. Metal has worked really well against yellow/green. Gl all!

I don't usually spend gold but 50 for a dragon I want seems ok. Good luck to those needing it in the last few hours.
    Last edited by MsMelanieMonster; 06-12-16 at 07:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Busy weekend and rough again on champs. Posted results on page 2. I'm almost done. Kids just behind me. Hope everyone's doing
    Well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Finished egg in storage for now .... Ninja was a horrible problem got him eventually
    Good luck everyone
    Yep, ninja was awful. Glad you are done.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

I'm up to the sea turtle. Looking good to finish tonight?!

Stuck on Dueller

No luck with Dianond 15, Crusader 15 or Warrior Princess 15...

HELP!!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Stuck on Dueller

No luck with Dianond 15, Crusader 15 or Warrior Princess 15...

HELP!!
    I'd try Air, Maple or a high level yellow. I used Dueler against itself and got lucky. Don't tell TL but I think I figured out how to pick which dragons to use against different champions based on the color of the champ in appearance. Like, a Dueler is blue in appearance. Blue is weak against yellow and most of the people in this forum who beat Dueler got him with a yellow dragon. Ninja is a black dragon in appearance and in the past I've used Forest or Life against him and won. Black is weak against green. The Warrior Family is purple in appearance and I've defeated all of them at one time or another with a pink or green dragon. Purple - weak against pink and green.
    I absolutely never depend on Diamond dragons in tournaments because they lose all the time for me (except Quetzal).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I totally agree! If these flash tournaments are going to be so hard for non-champion or ultra rare dragons with no gold reward for beating multiple level 20 champions or ultra rare dragons they are really not worth the trouble. There has to be some sort of logic behind the battles. If Level 15 ultra rare dragons can't beat these level 20 dragons even after multiple tries...what is the point? I really enjoy Dragon Story but the increasing necessity to need gold to participate/win in all of the different events...and the increasing lack of opportunity to earn gold (no gold quest, less gold earned in regular tournaments, less gold for trying new games) I'm not spending any more money to advance in this game! Ok, rant over...good luck to everyone who is still participating!
    I agree. I have always had a harder time with the flash ones and this is the 2nd one in a row that has been near impossible. Loved having 2 back to back (not)

Kids are stuck on 30. I'm behind them now. They sped up to be sure to get done. They don't have enough gold to ultimate so praying to the beastly dragon gods they can get him
    Down in time.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'd try Air, Maple or a high level yellow. I used Dueler against itself and got lucky. Don't tell TL but I think I figured out how to pick which dragons to use against different champions based on the color of the champ in appearance. Like, a Dueler is blue in appearance. Blue is weak against yellow and most of the people in this forum who beat Dueler got him with a yellow dragon. Ninja is a black dragon in appearance and in the past I've used Forest or Life against him and won. Black is weak against green. The Warrior Family is purple in appearance and I've defeated all of them at one time or another with a pink or green dragon. Purple - weak against pink and green.
    I absolutely never depend on Diamond dragons in tournaments because they lose all the time for me (except Quetzal).
    Thanks for your insights

I tried Maple 12, Mage 12 and Sorceress 10, all with no luck

The rules seem to differ between players i reckon... My Diamond is usually pretty good with Champs, but I'm at a loss here!

Executive Chef
    I got dueler with my level 10 archer, yellow the first color, so that theory worked for me this time. I did lose maple before that though, lol...and a few others.

Host(ess)
    I just got Ninja down with Maple 11 bbM, after trying like 20 diferentes dragons

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast