Thread: i am so ticked off

Fashion Designer

i am so ticked off

I bought the coral sculpture yesterday for a 150 gold and it's on sale today I am really ticked off. That not fair for them to put it on sale the day after. But it's par for the course for them I buy gold and the next day it goes on sale. I don't know why I still play this game. They rip us off at every chance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    I bought the coral sculpture yesterday for a 150 gold and it's on sale today I am really ticked off. That not fair for them to put it on sale the day after. But it's par for the course for them I buy gold and the next day it goes on sale. I don't know why I still play this game. They rip us off at every chance.
    OMG, I had the exact same reaction! I bought one on Saturday (just 3 days ago) for 150....it's so completely and utterly unfair
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    i didn't buy it , so i'm wondering if i'm going to buy it

looks like there is not enough people buying it LOL so now they got lot of them in storage and now they are on sale because after leaderboard, they would be unuseful LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

The Honorable Panda
    I am not sure if this will work, but you can try emailing support@storm8.com to see if they will refund the difference.

Worth a shot!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am not sure if this will work, but you can try emailing support@storm8.com to see if they will refund the difference.

Worth a shot!
    I did that yesterday but haven't heard back yet. Thanks KP

Rhino Keeper
    How is this from normal real world experience?
    If you buy something in a store, use it for a couple of days then see it is on special, do you go back to the store wanting a refund of the difference?
    IMO just take it on the chin and realise some truths, whenever you buy something that you have been saving up for will go on special shortly after, if you buy foreign currency for your holiday the exchange rate will suddenly fluctuate against you, if you wait for something to go on sale it will either be sold out in your size or never go on sale and you need for a plumber will always by on a holiday weekend.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    If you buy something in a store, use it for a couple of days then see it is on special, do you go back to the store wanting a refund of the difference?
    IMO just take it on the chin and realise some truths, whenever you buy something that you have been saving up for will go on special shortly after, if you buy foreign currency for your holiday the exchange rate will suddenly fluctuate against you, if you wait for something to go on sale it will either be sold out in your size or never go on sale and you need for a plumber will always by on a holiday weekend.
    Yep. Agree. Plus sending in tickets about it just clutters the already extremely slow Help Desk queue.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    I'm sorry but I have no idea what "in your size" or a plumber's holiday weekend has anything to do with this thread. None of this makes any sense in this contex

What I do know is that most major retailers (at least in the US) have a price match guarantee or lowest price guarantee so that if you do buy something, use it for a few days and then find it on sale in ANY store (not just where you bought it) they WILL refund you the price difference. It's called good customer service. Since this is a cyber game and not even a brick & mortar store, there shouldn't be any reason at all for TL not to give us a rebate. It's not as if they are losing anything at all. The gold can only be used in this game so it's like a 'store credit'.

All that being said, save your 'cyber breath' - they are refusing to issue any rebates on this. Since this is the first time this situation has occurred, it would be smart of them to want to make their customers happy but once again they don't care what's fair.

I did too 150 in gold 😠Now it's only 90 gold bars so I bought 2 more
    Tracey8170

The Honorable Panda
    Posts are starting to get a little too personal!
    Closing thread to keep the peace!
    As stated before you can try sending an email to support@storm8.com. (no guarantees of any refunds)

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request