Thread: Where oh Where?

Farm Supplier

Where oh Where?

I completed my quest for the 10 epic purple dragons, but the reward is not showing up for purchase. I even looked in my inventory and under all tabs, but it's not anywhere. I completed the quest last night but forgot to look for it. I am guessing I will have to report it, but figured it wouldn't hurt to see if someone had an idea that might net a faster response.=D

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Werekatze View Post
    I completed my quest for the 10 epic purple dragons, but the reward is not showing up for purchase. I even looked in my inventory and under all tabs, but it's not anywhere. I completed the quest last night but forgot to look for it. I am guessing I will have to report it, but figured it wouldn't hurt to see if someone had an idea that might net a faster response.=D
    Try the old standards: force close and reopen the app. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. If all that fails, email support@teamlava.com

Congrats on your achievement & good luck finding your prize!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This is a known issue for Android players at this time. A work around is to open a seasonal edition and buy the buildings from the market.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you both for your quick replies!! The force close did not work but opening the Winter edition did. I was able to purchase from the market on the seasonal edition and have it show up on the latest version of the game. =D

Thank you again!