Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuckoonut - 2016 Jun 7

Rhino Keeper
    I foresee many rainguins in my near future

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    This is the first breeding trio since I started playing in March. I read a bit about them here and there in this forum. How exactly do they work? We attempt to breed the first animal and then use it to breed the next animal and so on? Unfortunately my nest and den are both busy with long timers at the moment, so I guess i won't be trying for the bird till tomorrow. (I'm hoping its a gold lion in the den but it could also be my second storm sphinx.)

To add on to and clarify what ninastorm said, you try breeding various earth and water combos to get the cuckoonut. You DO NOT NEED the cuckoonut to get the second animal. You will have to breed whatever combo that is, but you don't have to have the first to get it. To get the third animal of the trio, you then have to breed the first two. And you can breed for the cuckoonut throughout the three weeks. IE when the second animal can be bred for on June 10, you can still breed for the first. Same goes for the third animal. When the date becomes available for #3, you can continue to breed for #'s 1&2 if you haven't gotten them yet. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    You try to breed the first animal when the Trio starts, in this case the Cuckoonut. The next FFS update (JUN 10) you will also be able to breed the second animal of the Trio as well as the Cuckoonut. The next update after that, (JUN 14) you will be able to breed the third animal of the Trio. To breed the third animal, you must breed with the first two of the Trio. Typically we have 3 weeks total to complete breeding the Trio. The first two animals are Rare animals and the final one is a Super Rare.
    Thank you Nina! And Thank you to Nanna Sherry too!
    Last edited by Cdnfroglover; 06-07-16 at 03:14 PM.

I managed to get the 16 hour breed time with my rock rhino and rockodile--hhought I would for sure be stuck with a ton of rainguins

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	171.1 KB 
ID:	31463
    Sped about another 100 gems and I got the timer! Congrats to everyone else as well
    From the teaser description it looks like they think he should live in the new beach habitat like a coconut lol I wonder what the other 2 cows will look like...

Fashion Designer
    With my luck at breeding at present time, I have doubts whether I will be getting this one.
    Also noticed that this time round we only have 14 days for the trio.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	31466
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    Then I got it Second try with Pearl Peryton and Rockrhino!!!
    Thanks for posting! I got it first time with this combo.

Wow, a trip that starts on a Tuesday strange. Usually they start on Fridays.

Rhino Keeper
    The levels of the animals do not matter when breeding so long as they're old enough to breed correct?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    The levels of the animals do not matter when breeding so long as they're old enough to breed correct?
    Yes. good luck all!
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast