Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice Needed: What to do with Icecrown #2?

Fashion Designer

Question Advice Needed: What to do with Icecrown #2?

Ok forum friends,

Those of you who have Arctic Isles and have been playing a while, I have to ask: have any of you bred Arctic diamond duplicates?

I have all 16 Arctic dragons, and all are epic with the exception of my penguin, (who I intend to keep as a baby ) and a ****erwhale & Icicle who I intend to keep as an adults.

I don't have luck with diamonds on my mainland, but I happened to just breed a 2nd Icecrown in Arctic!

Icecrown is my favorite Arctic diamond hybrid, so I should be celebrating! But instead, I am debating on what to do with the one that is breeding because as you all know, we are only allowed enough habitats for 16 dragons (2 habitats for each type = 6 habitats total). Ideally, I would buy another habitat, but I can't. (Why, TL??? WHY????)

Anyway...should I sell an epic dragon?? Like maybe an Abominable? (same type) I've never sold an epic before, and it is pain in the butt to get them to epic, and very costly (I can drain *several* million coins in no time just on planting crops) !

But that being said, I can't see myself selling an Icecrown straight off of the nest after having to make a zillion flames just to hatch it (takes forever!). Plus it is my favorite one. It would be cool to have 2 epic Icecrowns - but then I won't have all 16 dragons anymore... *sigh*

Dang! I'm so conflicted!! Any advice?? What would you do??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Ok forum friends,

Those of you who have Arctic Isles and have been playing a while, I have to ask: have any of you bred Arctic diamond duplicates?

I have all 16 Arctic dragons, and all are epic with the exception of my penguin, (who I intend to keep as a baby ) and a ****erwhale & Icicle who I intend to keep as an adults.

I don't have luck with diamonds on my mainland, but I happened to just breed a 2nd Icecrown in Arctic!

Icecrown is my favorite Arctic diamond hybrid, so I should be celebrating! But instead, I am debating on what to do with the one that is breeding because as you all know, we are only allowed enough habitats for 16 dragons (2 habitats for each type = 6 habitats total). Ideally, I would buy another habitat, but I can't. (Why, TL??? WHY????)

Anyway...should I sell an epic dragon?? Like maybe an Abominable? (same type) I've never sold an epic before, and it is pain in the butt to get them to epic, and very costly (I can drain *several* million coins in no time just on planting crops) !

But that being said, I can't see myself selling an Icecrown straight off of the nest after having to make a zillion flames just to hatch it (takes forever!). Plus it is my favorite one. It would be cool to have 2 epic Icecrowns - but then I won't have all 16 dragons anymore... *sigh*

Dang! I'm so conflicted!! Any advice?? What would you do??
    Oh my I am so green with envy ATM, I am sure my Arctic Isles is broken as for the last year all I can breed is Blizzard! I have all apart from Ice
    Angel. Abominable is so easy to breed, why not keep your Ice Crown until you get the others you need, then get rid of it!

New Resident
    You must to sell it I have completed the Artic Isle, and I don't have any place for duplicate
    DS Forest: Poiuyt

Executive Chef
    if you really want to keep your 2nd icecrown, you can sell one of the common : it is easy to have it back if one day TL decide to give us more habitats
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I can swap you a Anubis or something? Can't get the three Arctic diamond hybrids to save myself.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I can swap you a Anubis or something? Can't get the three Arctic diamond hybrids to save myself.
    Heck yes!! I can't seem to breed any regular hybrids. I would love an Anubis! If only it worked that way...right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Oh my I am so green with envy ATM, I am sure my Arctic Isles is broken as for the last year all I can breed is Blizzard! I have all apart from Ice
    Angel. Abominable is so easy to breed, why not keep your Ice Crown until you get the others you need, then get rid of it!
    I have all the dragons already. But just hesitate to sell my epic Abominable because...well, it's epic! Lol! But I think I might.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    if you really want to keep your 2nd icecrown, you can sell one of the common : it is easy to have it back if one day TL decide to give us more habitats
    This is what I am thinking. Except, I know TL will probably never do anything with the Arctic Isles I really wish they would! I would love to have several of my favorites there, so if they don't want to make new dragons, that's fine. But I would love it if they would at let us have more habitats! That's not really so much to ask.

Fashion Designer
    My second account breed a diamond hybrid from arctic isles, after long day about 800 oil to hatch, i place in hab but not enough food to lv 4i wait unitil today come back n feed it again and what happening ..i can not find it no where, i did not sale it , where is my dragon? Is it hapoent like that to u guys before? What it took a way my diamind hybrid ? Not other regular instead?(((

Nightclub Owner
    I recently finished Arctic Isles and what *I* would do is sell the duplicate off the nest even if it's Ultra Rare as painful as that might be.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast