Ok forum friends,

Those of you who have Arctic Isles and have been playing a while, I have to ask: have any of you bred Arctic diamond duplicates?

I have all 16 Arctic dragons, and all are epic with the exception of my penguin, (who I intend to keep as a baby ) and a ****erwhale & Icicle who I intend to keep as an adults.

I don't have luck with diamonds on my mainland, but I happened to just breed a 2nd Icecrown in Arctic!

Icecrown is my favorite Arctic diamond hybrid, so I should be celebrating! But instead, I am debating on what to do with the one that is breeding because as you all know, we are only allowed enough habitats for 16 dragons (2 habitats for each type = 6 habitats total). Ideally, I would buy another habitat, but I can't. (Why, TL??? WHY????)

Anyway...should I sell an epic dragon?? Like maybe an Abominable? (same type) I've never sold an epic before, and it is pain in the butt to get them to epic, and very costly (I can drain *several* million coins in no time just on planting crops) !

But that being said, I can't see myself selling an Icecrown straight off of the nest after having to make a zillion flames just to hatch it (takes forever!). Plus it is my favorite one. It would be cool to have 2 epic Icecrowns - but then I won't have all 16 dragons anymore... *sigh*

Dang! I'm so conflicted!! Any advice?? What would you do??