Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cant get into game / crashing and freezing since 3rd Birthday Event started

Thank you , where on the screen does it ask you to log in with id and password please .?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Thank you , where on the screen does it ask you to log in with id and password please .?
    Reinstallation doesn't requires it but Storm8 ID and password are essential for game recovery using the New Logon on Feature. Go ahead and reinstall, you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Reinstallation doesn't requires it but Storm8 ID and password are essential for game recovery using the New Logon on Feature. Go ahead and reinstall, you'll be fine.
    Hi
    All day yesterday I tried to get FS2 onto my iPhone as a back up and to try to use of storm id , I follow the instructions on putting your game into another device and the new log in feature but the farm I have doen loaded is at level 1 . I down lloaded candy mania to log in but that didn't work so I must be doing something wrong . I used my log in nine candy mania and went to the list of games and chose farm but it was a new level 1 game ����
    If the game is on a server why does this happen .
    I am very worried that when I delete FS2 from my ipad and reinstall that the game will go back to level 1 and I will have lost everything as FS 2 has no log in and the instruction on new log on didn't seem to work for me
    Is there a step I'm missing ? Can you suggest anything please
    Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Hi. Let's start all over again. To reinstall your app, on the device which you have your farm (original farm)

1. Delete farm story 2 app
    2. Download farm story 2 app from App Store
    3. Start farm 2 and you'll see your farm

You do not need to use the Login feature for reinstallation. Just do the above steps will do.

(The ID and password are only for recovery if you lose your device or want to transfer your game to your new device. Ignore the Login feature since you only want to reinstall your game)

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hi. Let's start all over again. To reinstall your app, on the device which you have your farm (original farm)

1. Delete farm story 2 app
    2. Download farm story 2 app from App Store
    3. Start farm 2 and you'll see your farm

You do not need to use the Login feature for reinstallation. Just do the above steps will do.

(The ID and password are only for recovery if you lose your device or want to transfer your game to your new device. Ignore the Login feature since you only want to reinstall your game)
    Thank you very much , my lovely farm is back . Just got to get that birthday puppy now . Thank you again xx

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Thank you very much , my lovely farm is back . Just got to get that birthday puppy now . Thank you again xx
    Please let me know if you are still having issues with the crashing. All the best to you on getting your puppy! It's smaller than the rest of the dogs and super adorable.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345