Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Rain Forest World Event (14 Days) - June 3, 2016

Aquaconda on the nest and my breeding den is empty in anticipation of second trio animal. Good luck everyone!!

Executive Chef
    Updated Post #1 with the last community prize and added pictures and details of animals in Post #2.

Rhino Keeper
    I have planted long crops faithfully, bred and hatched non stop. Picked up a bunch in the mine Sped several times. My rain thing failed at first to give me points but having spent HOURS competing for this event, I am nowhere close with just over 1400 points. What is the point if you cannot achieve without spending a ton of gems? And I have spent probably 50 speeding hoping to catch up, started when it started this is NOT fun.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    I have planted long crops faithfully, bred and hatched non stop. Picked up a bunch in the mine Sped several times. My rain thing failed at first to give me points but having spent HOURS competing for this event, I am nowhere close with just over 1400 points. What is the point if you cannot achieve without spending a ton of gems? And I have spent probably 50 speeding hoping to catch up, started when it started this is NOT fun.....
    How long did your flower fail in the beginning? That doesn't make sense. I'm just over 2000 at the moment and I have maybe spent 10 gems tops speeding while trying for the cuckoonut. Is your nest occupied at all times? Are you there to harvest and replant your crops right away? I feel bad... can't think of any advice!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    How long did your flower fail in the beginning? That doesn't make sense. I'm just over 2000 at the moment and I have maybe spent 10 gems tops speeding while trying for the cuckoonut. Is your nest occupied at all times? Are you there to harvest and replant your crops right away? I feel bad... can't think of any advice!
    Yes faithfully planting, breeding nest full. Egg on nest. I noticed on day three.

Rhino Keeper
    I just noticed we can't breed with the Aquaconda huge bummer. I was gonna try breeding it with a Ancient Sloth to see if I could the Yak or another Cuckoonut

Fashion Designer
    Finished, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	31685but I keep up collecting for the community price!

Just picked up tidal toucan too! No time to hatch at the moment though!
    Still collecting for the last community prize, good luck everyone and congrats to all who have brought him home so far

Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    I just noticed we can't breed with the Aquaconda huge bummer. I was gonna try breeding it with a Ancient Sloth to see if I could the Yak or another Cuckoonut
    Yeah, we can't breed water/fire animals as there are currently no breedable ones so it would dramitically increase the chances of breeding a gem hybrid I believe!

Fashion Designer
    You Never Could use a Water/Fire Animal for breeding!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast