Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Tang Dragon Flash Tourmament Jun 3 2016

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Almost 30 minutes away from gettin me some Blue Tang! Results are on page one. If you have a high level Apprentice then he'll be a big time help on this.

UPDATE!: Got my Blue Tang and it's good.
    Last edited by starship412; 06-04-16 at 07:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    1. Cursed Idol 7 > Water 1 m++b
    2. Topaz 8 > Island 2 m++m
    3. Prime Eternal 7 > Gemstone 4 b++b
    4. Highland 10 > Aquamarine 7 b++b
    5. Mother 9 > Hammerhead 8 mbm (lost Lollipop 10)
    6. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Paisley 11 bm++
    7. Lollipop 10 > Emperor 10 b+++
    8. Apprentice 14 > Blue Moon 12 b+++
    9. Lollipop 10 > Leviathan 13 b++b
    10. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Downpour 14 mb++
    Last edited by saghaven; 06-05-16 at 12:57 AM.

Think I might actually get this one. Eight battles left, and I'll have much more time since I'm not at work again until Tuesday. If everything goes well I could have it by the end of today.

Farm Supplier
    All dragons lvl 15 unless stated otherwise

1 - Water(1) - Fire- bB
    2 - Island(2) - Fire - B
    3 - Gemstone(3) - Fire - bB
    4 - Aquamarine(6) - Fire - Bb
    5 - Hammerhead(8) - Fire - Bb
    6 - Paisley(11) - Fire - B
    7 - Emperor(9) - Fire - Bb (lost: Forest)
    8 - Blue Moon(12) - Fire - B
    9 - Leviathan(13) - Fire - Bb
    10 - Downpour(14) - Air - bBb (lost: Fire, Forest)
    11 - Seafarer(15) - Fire - bB (Lost: Forest)
    12 - Spirit Warrior(20) -Forest - Bb (Lost: Fire, Air)
    13 - Nyx(16) - Fire - bB (Lost: Forest)
    14 - Sea(17) - Forest - B (Lost: Fire, Air)
    15 - Lighthouse(18) - Air - bB (Lost: Forest)
    16 - Surprise(20) - Forest - bbB (Lost: Fire, Air)
    17 - Tsunami(20) - Forest - bbb
    Last edited by alexchiciu; 06-05-16 at 12:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    Lost most of today working, so after yesterday at school, I am SO behind. Thankfully Ms Diamond 15, rested up after a sojourn in the Spa, took out Spirit Warrior on her second attempt with two Magic strikes.

Full results on bottom of page 2.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Finished the tourney last night. I finally have a level 15 champ and boy it made a big difference! Congrats to all who have finished and good luck to those still battling!

A whole day on spirit warrior and still nothing. Just another tourney I can't finish. I am really perplexed to losing with dragons others win with. Sorry about my whinge, just getting fed up with being stuck on champs every freakin tournament. 😕
    I don't get how this game operates ...as some of my neighbours glide through all tournaments and others can't even finish most of them.

Congratulations to those that have won. Don't mean to sound like a sore loser. 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    A whole day on spirit warrior and still nothing. Just another tourney I can't finish. I am really perplexed to losing with dragons others win with. Sorry about my whinge, just getting fed up with being stuck on champs every freakin tournament. 😕
    I don't get how this game operates ...as some of my neighbours glide through all tournaments and others can't even finish most of them.

Congratulations to those that have won. Don't mean to sound like a sore loser. 😊
    I hope you make it! Try with any Diamonds you may have. I had to ultimate almost every champ before I bred a Diamond and raised it to level 15. I know others manage to beat them with other dragons too but it never works for me (unless I want to be stuck for a day or two or three and repeat the same battle 20-30 times). Diamond and diamond hybrids are the only ones that beat those high level champs for me. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Finished with the first battle this morning, egg will be on the nest later today.
    Results are on page 1.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    A whole day on spirit warrior and still nothing. Just another tourney I can't finish. I am really perplexed to losing with dragons others win with. Sorry about my whinge, just getting fed up with being stuck on champs every freakin tournament. ��

Congratulations to those that have won. Don't mean to sound like a sore loser. ��
    Same for me. Spent most of yesterday (late into the night) on Spirit Warrior. Lost with Diamond, Fire, Air, Dawntree over and over. Finally as I was loosing AGAIN, had to use Ultimate. Was worth my peace of mind, even though it is playing into S8's hand. Grrrr.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast