Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Farm Supplier
    I wonder what the lowest score was to gain first place. I came first with only 3990. After coming 13th last leader board event, I was in a very even group. All below 60 when we started and mainly only one nest. No one boosted and I did not use any gold. I hate to think what group I will be in next event after coming first.

Rhino Keeper
    In the last event (Mama Dragon), I got 2nd on my main account and 1st on 5 sub accounts. This time around, I got 1st on my main account and 1st on 5 sub accounts and 2nd on another sub account. The 2nd place was due to 2 of my accounts being on the same leaderboard. So far I have had to spend some money on my main account, but only used accrued & gifted free gold on all my sub account wins. Through all my experimentation with my different accounts, I have this event figured out and should no longer need to spend anymore money on my main account for future wins.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	362.3 KB 
ID:	31682
    I got tropic tide. I think I will be in a tough group next. better save my golds and if I lose, I will just get the milestone
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Got 1st and 2nd place on two accounts without spending gold, I feel a bit bad. But my main account was in a spendy group and ended up 7th place but that's my only account that reached Puffer. I wish the earliest dragon prize had been something I didn't have already.

But I am quite bummed that one account bought the diamond temple and only got commons and a Mistmoth, free boosted breeding aand all!!
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 06-15-16 at 12:07 AM.

The first leaderboard event that I didn't hate. I was in for the habitat and got all three milestone dragons, ranking 8th in my group. Without the Arctic isles it would have been impossible, so it's still a long shot from fair but it was more balanced. I hope they keep the habitats coming because that's my #1 reason for participating. As long as the randomness of the group building isn't resolved I won't be spending any gold on these events except for what I'd usually do (minimal speedups). There's just no reward for playing with full motivation.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253