Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Executive Chef
    Only one more day left!

Executive Chef
    I an between 200 and 300 points away from clownfish on both my accounts. Once I hit the magic 8500 I will be done. I am in 1st place on both accounts but don't care if I win the prize dragon as I don't think it is that nice. I have spent some gold this time for the first time because I really wanted clownfish. Probably about 500 in each account but I don't mind as I have a lot of gold saved up that I rarely use.

I still don't like this event and think it goes on for too long.

As a solution to people purchasing their wins on this and other Storm 8 games how about you just make the items available to purchase since they obviously need stuff worse than they need the fun of the competition. Then make an actual contest where it is our timing s****s and luck of the draw if you win the contest or not. I did complete all the milestones but in the last three of these events I could not dream of having the points my competition had. It's not a contest if you can buy your win, simply put its purchasing exclusive items. Good for you, your a winner!!! I know it's your right and choice to spend cash and/or gold for exclusive prizes cool, wish I could too sometimes. But come on Storm 8 make it a contest.

Rhino Keeper
    The contest is a lost cause for me, but I got a personal best with the clown fish. I'm at level 180 and I'm competing against folks who are boosting constantly. (To me bombs are too precious to lose so no more evolving once I hit 25). Last time I looked, the leader was at 30,000+ points! I kid you not. Too rich for my blood. I was 10th but now I'm in 14th and falling fast.
    After I do some 5 hour food, I'm going for some 20 hour food in case the next goal is points. I've also decided to keep my nests full instead of cashing them in now.
    The contest is fun and I like that I got a habitat. I'm still working on my billion coins and currently have $697,000,000. If only I could shop at Kohl's with it.

Rhino Keeper
    Clownfish is on the nest :3 good luck for everyone still fighting for milestones !

New Resident
    I won the Coral Canyon but I can't find it in my Storage? Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    Update: The #1 player just bought another booster and I miss-spoke, she's at 46k points. I was wondering why she was getting so high up with others so far behind. Well, #2 &#3 are climbing fast. I wish I could screen shot the drama.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tcruz21 View Post
    I won the Coral Canyon but I can't find it in my Storage? Any ideas?
    Please try restarting your game, then check your storage again. Make sure you are on the "All Tab"
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Ugh I finally got a Polar Bear on Artic Isles after at least 25 Blizzards and as I'm feeding him to level 4 to evolve, he disappeared. My game crashed and when I opened it again, nothing. Poof, gone. Bye bye Polar Bear. I'm in first place so I can't just leave my game alone until Storm 8 gets back to me. I don't even really like Artic Isles and I have only been playing to get extra points but still. I even spent gold to hatch him because it takes 20 each time to "heat up" the egg. I'm just glad this has never happened on my main island with a different dragon. Sorry for ranting but it took along time to get the 240 things to hatch him.

New Resident
    Thank you Kooky!! It worked!!!