Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurrrrraaa View Post
    Now #1 is at 3,750 within 30 minutes of event starting!!! This is a joke!
    Within 10 minutes of event starting...
    Attachment 31334

Within 20 minutes #1 is at 1,170 and #2 is at 635.

I actually didn't mind the last event because even though it was competitive it was still close. This is just ridiculous and won't be participating.
    Quote Originally Posted by princessfreddie0925 View Post
    I participate for the milestone prizes and ended up winning the mother's day leader board event, didn't even spend any gold.....you never know!
    Exactly.. this is ridiculous.. how can anybody get upto 700+ points within minutes?? I also ended up winning the mother's day event spending a little amount of gold.. may be some 20 or 30.. actually wanted to be at third place to get food and maps.. no use of the dragon and the trophy:-(:-( but this time it seems people are spending gold left right and center.. what for I don't know.. I don't even like this dragon..

Executive Chef
    I'm so excited about the habitat! Gorgeous! And I don't have any of the milestone dragons either.

Host(ess)
    So did I. I actually didn't mind the last event, not because I won but because I at least had a chance. :-/
    Add me on Dragon Story: laurrrrraaa
    (5 r's, 3 a's)

251 unique dragons, 112 epic dragons

I just noticed the points needed for the milestones - I'm thinking that's why the constant spinning? Also, at this point, I already have enough palm trees for a few islands full of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    There's also no quest this time
    There wasn't last time either. Only the first event had one.

I'm in it for the habitat! The short spin intervals are imho leveling the field if someon really wants to do this all day long... Be my guest! It's fairer than spending gold. Also like the reward for feeding dragons. Thanks for the improvements! Still not liking it, but less disliking it now

Rhino Keeper
    Both of my accounts are in the same group. How odd is that?
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

They added feeding to the list of things to do to get points, now it's breeding, hatching, evolving, and feeding 500 food.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Exactly.. this is ridiculous.. how can anybody get upto 700+ points within minutes?? I also ended up winning the mother's day event spending a little amount of gold.. may be some 20 or 30.. actually wanted to be at third place to get food and maps.. no use of the dragon and the trophy:-(:-( but this time it seems people are spending gold left right and center.. what for I don't know.. I don't even like this dragon..

I got over 200 points in 5 minutes. I had eggs ready to hatch and move to nest and take out of evolution temple. Then I spun for over 100 on the wheel. I went from last to 5th in my group. How long that will last....probably not long.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Within 10 minutes of event starting...
    Attachment 31334

Within 20 minutes #1 is at 1,170 and #2 is at 635.

I actually didn't mind the last event because even though it was competitive it was still close. This is just ridiculous and won't be participating.
    Wow that's nuts!

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast