Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Does anybody know how many points we need everyday to be able to reach the final milestone? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm terrible with math... Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    Looks like 773 points/ day to get to 8.5k for the last milestone. I'll have to check some numbers to see if that's doable for me.
    I checked with the calculator on my phone and confirmed 773 per day will just barely get you that last milestone.

Fashion Designer
    Lol thanks. I have 2,500 right now. I'm in first place at th moment but 2nd has been coming close to me all game. I'm glad I'm not in a crazy group. I can't believe some people have over 10k points. That's just insane. S8 should just put all the crazy spenders in one group. I really want to get the Puffer dragon at least. I always thought he was adorable and didn't get to breed him when he was released. Good luck getting the milestones you want!

Nightclub Owner
    My group (all roughly):

1. 6200 (boosted from 3000 when I checked an hour or so ago, still have the boost active)
    2. 5400
    3. 2600
    4. 2100
    5 to 20 are all around the 1800 mark

Basically #2 boosted to get #1 spot, the rest are the same, now the competition is on! I'm interested to see how this ends, I'm at 10th spot and have no interest competing
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Here we go. ..I hatch Hera...8 hours in the nest, every hour earns 3 points right? Should have earned 24 points +10 for Rare = 34 points. NOPE gave me the 10 points and that's it! I also hatched Serpent, 16 hours in the nest AGAIN only received 10 points for rare status! WTH , I'm done

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I made a similar decision for the cheap boost yesterday when Anubis was ready to come off the nest, a replacement egg was ready and the Arctic Isles were ready. It generated an extra 150 or so points. Got me that much closer to Tsunami which is probably going to be a stretch to earn.
    I also chose to boost when I had several things happening at once. I currently am 1st in my group, but given that there are 8 days left, who knows where I'll end up! My goal is to get Nemo to go with my Dory. I think with my current points of about 4500 I can do it without stressing too much. (Fingers crossed!)

PS. Thanks to everyone who posts on the boards!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Here we go. ..I hatch Hera...8 hours in the nest, every hour earns 3 points right? Should have earned 24 points +10 for Rare = 34 points. NOPE gave me the 10 points and that's it! I also hatched Serpent, 16 hours in the nest AGAIN only received 10 points for rare status! WTH , I'm done
    The pop up announcing the bonus points for successful breeding appears right over the pop up for the breeding time points. You do get all your points, you just don't see both pop ups.
    If you are still missing points, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The pop up announcing the bonus points for successful breeding appears right over the pop up for the breeding time points. You do get all your points, you just don't see both pop ups.
    If you are still missing points, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Thanks Kooky, but the numbers don't add up on my total points. To be continued. ..

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Kooky, but the numbers don't add up on my total points. To be continued. ..
    I also noticed that sometimes there is a delay with the total number being updated once i gather points.

Rhino Keeper
    Just spun the wheel and got 150pts. That's a first! Also, got something like 300pts for Kintsugi coming off the temple and feeding him to 10. I didn't calculate how much I should of got before hand, so I was surprised but I'll take it, lol. Just got the 3800 milestone, it was a sand castle. My first 4 milestones was Leaderboard pts (not sure the amount, things was happening fast), 5000 apples, 10 mystic maps, and 7500 apples. Haven't spent any gold, don't plan on it because Kintsugi wiped me out, there's no way to get tropic tide with out spending a lot of gold since first and second already took off in points, and I think I can get the last milestone without it.

The Honorable Panda
    Sometimes you may need to restart your game to see the point count go up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request