Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Ten palm trees so far. This event is a lucrative business lol

I hate palm trees

Executive Chef
    I got the fourth milestone, 7,500 food. Good amount. On one of the spins I got 3 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm only going after the habitat, but I did spend gold on the previous leaderboard. When I did, I ended up with 8000ish points. I just logged on this morning and the new leader in my group has over 11000 points while the next 3 all have 3000ish! I checked out the leaders island, the only gold producing dragon they have is the new one! I can't imagine how much money they spent to get to where they are at, and still with over a week to go. What's the point??

Fashion Designer
    Does anybody know how many points we need everyday to be able to reach the final milestone? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm terrible with math... Lol

Nightclub Owner
    My group (roughly):

1. 5400
    2. 3000
    3. 2600
    4. 2100
    5 to 20 are all around the 1800 mark

Nothing special so far, only #1 kept on boosting daily to maintain the lead, but #2 haven't boosted at all
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    Decided to buy some gold had 30% sale was either going to go after the cool final milestone or the gold dragon I figured I'll save half my gold and forget about the final milstone it's cute but will not make me gold so just decided get the gold dragon and just go for the habitat I don't like the leaderboard event but it is nice to start getting habitats acually make out quite well if you don't attempt to play them just play normal good luck to all who choose to play this event I'll be saving gold for the next gold dragon on sale
    Last edited by Burrymillz; 06-06-16 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Typeo

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Does anybody know how many points we need everyday to be able to reach the final milestone? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm terrible with math... Lol
    I'm not so good with the maths either Early in this thread someone mentioned that we'd need to collect around 800 points per day to get the last milestone. I really, really want the Clownfish Dragon but don't think I'm going to make it to 8,500 despite my best efforts
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fhjigfrf View Post
    Exactly. I paid 7 gold to boost yesterday when my Crusader was done breeding, both nests ready to hatch, arctic isles ready to hatch and evolve. I was only missing the evolution temple on the main island. Plus I had a bunch of food stored up so I used up most of that on dragons that I've been wanting to evolve.

I went from about 860 to 2500 and 16th to 2nd. I'm not playing to win, just want to get as many milestones and prizes as possible.

If I use any other boosts it will be when Crusdaer hatches if I have other things ready at the same time.
    I made a similar decision for the cheap boost yesterday when Anubis was ready to come off the nest, a replacement egg was ready and the Arctic Isles were ready. It generated an extra 150 or so points. Got me that much closer to Tsunami which is probably going to be a stretch to earn.

Nightclub Owner
    D'oh!!! I forgot that the Arctic Isle counts towards LB points!!! SMH!!! I haven't been over there at all since I finished breeding all of the diamond hybrids about a week ago!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage