3. 1500
    4. 1300
    5. 1200
    6-8. 1000
    9-12. 900
    13-15. 800
    16-17. 600
    18-20. 400

Still I would say my group is fairly normal, at least the #1 player isn't with over 10,000 points or something, and most of us have points that are relatively close to each other. I'm at 12th spot by the way
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    As you are so excited with your 30 water tiles, thought I could give you my 36, then you could be ecstatic instead of just happy.

Just had a look, I could possibly make the last 3 milestones so in theory I maybe sending you 72 water tiles to add to your collection, LOL! Oops
    Oh that sounds fabulous. Great idea!
    S8: could you make it possible for us to send gifts to each other besides gold, especially tiles ? They are sooo much better than gold. A collector's dream. Sometimes I open my storage just to gaze at my tiles. (Since I have no room for them in my island, all taken up with those pesky habitats) Makes my day!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    It does give you 3x20 + 10 but you will only see a pop up for the 10 bonus points. Your total should go up the right amount.
    Thanks - I got another on the nest - but thats Ok then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tzb1991 View Post
    Hi everyone, can i know if i use the boosts, will my points from spin will also multiplied?
    No. I used a boost in the first leaderboard event and spin points were not boosted and I used a boost yesterday and spin points were not boosted.

Executive Chef
    The top 7 or 8 in my group are all spread from 2,100 down to 1,000. I'm 5th on 1,274. I've noticed a few boosts being used, but no-one seems to have rocketed ahead as in some of the other groups mentioned here.

I wasn't going to buy that darn coral thing, but I just saw it (3 of them actually) on a group member's island and I have to say it is a beautiful decoration - would go perfectly with the habitat. NOW I'm tempted to buy it, not for the points, but for the aesthetics! It is really pretty.

I'm using the "down time" to evolve some of my duplicate Diamond hybrids that have been languishing at level 3. Actually, right now my primary Anubis is going to Level 10, but I did do little Crusader to 4 before that and young Miss Gold can go in next.

Not feeding for points because my current food objective is to get to a base line of 200,000 apples and I'm sitting on 180,000 right now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    #1 & 2 spot players boosted in my group, now the points are roughly:

1. 4000
    2. 2000
    3. 1500
    4. 1300
    5. 1200
    6-8. 1000
    9-12. 900
    13-15. 800
    16-17. 600
    18-20. 400

Still I would say my group is fairly normal, at least the #1 player isn't with over 10,000 points or something, and most of us have points that are relatively close to each other. I'm at 12th spot by the way
    Similar points at my previous post, with very small increases, glad I don't see any big increases but there are still 10 days, so I guess anything's possible, but will check regularly
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    @DeeDe99 I know! The Coral is so pretty! I would buy it as a deco if the price wasn't so steep.

I bought a second 7 gold boost because my nests, breeding den and evolution temple were ready and I wanted to feed more dragons (it's hard to stop once you start, lol!).

So far during the event I've fed:

- Battlesteed to level 15
    - Diamond hybrids up a level or two
    - the following darlings to level 10: Galaxy, Moon, Nouveau, Spirit Queen, Amphora, Mistmoth, Kitsune, Firefly
    - various others a few levels here and there

It's so refreshing to have a line of dragons for the temple waiting for their epic evolution instead of just babies!

I would love to take Rainbow to level 15 but I'm starting to be low on apples so I'll have to save that for another time.

One thing is for sure - after this event my dragons are fasting at least for the next 3-4 months! Apples are currency after all so I will be saving any and all I can until I have enough so I can put them to good use like this again.

Executive Chef
    @Sandybellee yes, I really love it. Think I have to get it, but will sleep on it and decide in the morning. I have enough gold, but I was determined NOT to spend gold on this event. I just like it SO much. Kudos to the designer!

You've done well on your feeding! All that stockpiling you did has paid off. You were my inspiration to build up my stocks. i figured get to 200,000, then go for 300,00, etc. Having Warrior Prince already at 15, I'm in no hurry to feed up a second champ. Diamond and Infinity already 15.

We have some of the same darlings: my Nouveau and Spirit Queen I took up a while ago, but Galaxy is a must for me too. She may get up in the coming days.

I haven't used boosts in any of the Leaderboards to date, as Kennedward says, anything can happen in the coming days, too much like gambling for my tastes, especially given we "down under" are asleep in the last hours and have no idea what others will do. I will get the habitat and if I get any dragons, well and good, but I'm just playing my normal game.

I may make an exception for that coral piece!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    Im so glad I'm in a group with ios users and people who clearly spend vast amounts of moneh. No s**** needed in this , just a fat wallet an Arctic Isle and enough time in the day to be able to set and use alarms.

Pretty dragons that I'll never be able to home.
    Arctic isle has a maximum capacity of 6 habitats. If you want to complete the album, you can only have one of each unique dragon. The breeding time for everything in there is 4 hours and it is a common dragon almost every time. If someone has had arctic isles a while, it is doubtful they have a bunch of dragons waiting to evolve. While there is a slight advantage, its not that huge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	31418
    Last edited by Snowtiger333; 06-05-16 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Changed 12 habitats to 6

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtiger333 View Post
    Arctic isle has a maximum capacity of 12 habitats. If you want to complete the album, you can only have one of each unique dragon. The breeding time for everything in there is 4 hours and it is a common dragon almost every time. If someone has had arctic isles a while, it is doubtful they have a bunch of dragons waiting to evolve. While there is a slight advantage, its not that huge.
    True re the evolution. I am breeding (trying for the Diamond hybrids), but all my existing dragons in the Arctic are epic, nothing to evolve. Certainly not feeding and evolving for points, to then sell it off!