Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Coral Canyon houses purple, blue and yellow dragons and is gorgeous.

Attachment 31385
    I know, that is the prize I am going for!

Farm Supplier
    The leader in my group now 15593 points already. So whatever that glitch did I'm assuming that they took good advantage of it or spent a heck of a lot of gold

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Star7499 View Post
    The leader in my group now 15593 points already. So whatever that glitch did I'm assuming that they took good advantage of it or spent a heck of a lot of gold
    That's either gold or millions of apples. The glitch lasted for a very short time and spin points are not boosted so at best someone could have gained hundreds of points, not thousands.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Not a fan of these leaderboard events, so won't be participating, but very interesting to see #1 place in my group already boosting, points are as below (roughly cause I didn't bother writing them down to the exact number):

1. 600
    2. 450
    3. 300
    4-7 all roughly 200
    8-19 all roughly 100

I'm at the 10th spot right now, but don't really care about this event at all
    2 people in my group have boosted since my last post, now the points are roughly:

1. 3000
    2. 1500
    3. 700 (same player with 600 in my last post)
    4-6. 600
    7-9. 400
    10-14. 300
    15-18. 200
    19-20. 100

Just realized I made a typo in my previous post, should be 8 to 20, but doesn't really matter anyways lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Personally I'm only going for the Coral Canyon, they can keep the rest ☺.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Star7499 View Post
    Wow that's crazy. I did take advantage of few extra spin when I realized the the spin was every 45 seconds and got lots of palm trees... Lol i am 1st with 1375 with 2nd only 9 points behind. I know some of my group already used boost and I am not planning to use any. I will be just happy to get all the milestone ones if I can. Good luck!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    I got 200 k. save your food and plant food everyday
    What about the lower level players who frankly haven't played long enough to have saved such quantity?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    So when the wheel was misbehaving badly whilst I was in the land of ZZZZZZZZ's how long was it weird and how much did players benefit, only out of curiosity?
    The glitch lasted about 20 minutes. I sat and spun the wheel as I read the forum. It was worth about 750 points which based on my memory of the last event is equivalent to about 3 days of play for me. Still only good enough for 7th place...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Personally I'm only going for the Coral Canyon, they can keep the rest ☺.
    I agree. I think I can reach that milestone with normal play. Going to be close though. I really doubt that I'll reach Tsunami (I didn't play the tournament where he was the prize).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I agree. I think I can reach that milestone with normal play. Going to be close though. I really doubt that I'll reach Tsunami (I didn't play the tournament where he was the prize).
    I'm currently at 330, started playing roughly 16 hours ago so if I keep pace I should be able to get the canyon, oh and I neglected to spin the wheel until a few hours ago hahaha don't know what I was thinking. Good luck, and be sure to spin the wheel ☺