Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    My group leader is 2300 already. I always get placed into groups with big spenders. I think they may group based on how dedicated (playing time) a player is and not how much they spend. Such a shame.

Pretty much resigned to not getting the last milestone. I cannot believe they did that. 8500 points. After all the negative response from players, they make the leaderboard event even worse...not better?

smh
    Yah, this was exactly why I was so angry earlier. The one thing they did right in this event was the milestones. Will have to see how the extra days and the feeding factor in with this. Not good with numbers, but it feels like they messed up the only thing good for the community in this. ><

Fashion Designer
    Totally agree. 1 point per 500 food isn't going to amount to much unless you have hundreds of thousands of food to sling around your Isle and don't care about getting the last dragon in the next Tales. Sound great, right? Ugh. The wheel glitch was another nice kick in the pants for those who missed the chance to exploit it. Some of the people who did use the glitch should be able to reach the milestones, I suppose. Yay. How fun. And how fair.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 06-03-16 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Got 765
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Totally agree. 1 point per 500 food isn't going to amount to much unless you have hundreds of thousands of food to sling around your Isle and don't care about getting the last dragon in the next Tales. Sound great, right? Ugh. The wheel glitch was another nice kick in the pants for those who missed the chance to exploit it. Some of the people who did use the glitch should be able to reach the milestones, I suppose. Yay. How fun. And how fair.
    I got 200 k. save your food and plant food everyday

Banned
    The wheel exploit points people gained should be removed. They can do that easily assuming they are using any normal relational database to store data. It's not fair to people ***ning for the prize. I'd be irate if I was a serious spender like that.

Not sure who is going to be interested in the leaderboards outside of heavy gold spenders anymore given the ridiculous milestone for the last prize.

Executive Chef
    The prizes are very nice but really hard to get

Executive Chef
    Been a very rough rl day for me, so I wasn't on during the glitch either, lol. We do have 5 more days to finish too, so maybe it'll all work out. I usually do feed dragons during these, ones I wanted to raise up after the tales, and toward the end of the event I hoard again. Seems the only way I can level up mah babies, so that part I'm ok with lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    Both of my accounts are in the same group. How odd is that?
    My two baby accounts are in the same group. First leaderboard event they were in the same group too. Second leaderboard they weren't. Makes me wonder the exact criteria they use to make groups...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    My two baby accounts are in the same group. First leaderboard event they were in the same group too. Second leaderboard they weren't. Makes me wonder the exact criteria they use to make groups...
    Ok I just thought it was weird since I have never had to compete against myself lol. Oh well I am just working to get the habitat.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol. The 3rd Leaderboard event and it seems to even more broken: The 45-sec a spin glitch!

But I mean, really, what's the point of having an event that need people to compete with each other when the result is pretty much settled right at the beginning of the event?

The 1st and 2nd in my group are about 1600 and 950 points respectively within the very first 5 hours