Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Still 6 days left, this event is take too long, probably people wwon't fight until last fews day, can't wait then, my group first runner 12500 second 11000 and alot of people 70000-80000 can not predict whom is the winner, never know the last mins
    Agreed, the length of this event is very long, and I believe many players who are willing to spend money/gold are waiting until the last hour or so to start spending, that way they ensure #1 spot
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    in theory...if I made it in 5 days to have 4000 points,that means that is a miny possebility to reach the Clownfish,hmmmm..... that would be nice.maybe if I'll need a small number of points to reach the last milestone,I might spend a fue golds in some way.but at the end I think is to much and will not be reachable for me.but I will put my mind to it a look more cerful not to loose any houer of breding and etc.....I might feed some dragons to get those smoll points.

anyway in my group lets say 3 first places are boosting as much as thay can,not all the time but when thay need it,so thay are fightin' for the prize,even 1st place is little far from others. 1st is on 7800,2nd 5900,3rd 5500 .all others under 5000 for now.I'm 9th place with 4059.

just wanted to say that the points that we are getting for feeding dragons is really shemles,really really small number,not fair.it's hard to get that much of food.but I will not full myself,I'll be ready for Dragon tale.
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 06-08-16 at 12:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    First place 40,xxx
    Second place 30,xxx
    third place 11,xxx

Guess I'm gonna miss out this time. First dragon in 4 years that I can't add to my collection.

Once I stop being sad and letting my OCD take over, I'm sure this will feel strangely liberating. No need to play as much/spend money on gold to complete my collection. I guess I'm a 'whale' (or at least, I was) but between this leaderboard and missing out on Mosaic (not liking this 'available for a week only' breeding on top of everything else) Storm 8 are (in my opinion) doing themselves a disservice.
    Probably means squat to them (cos, y'know, they have a great track record when it comes to bugs, glitches and the spin wheel NOT SPINNING) but I'm sure I've spent the equivalent of the food budget for a small country on this game and I used to really enjoy playing, but there are SO MANY dragons every week. It used to be a lot more relaxing to play, but now the new dragons are only available to breed for such a short time and there are so many other things to do with tournaments, world events, spin wheel, tales and leaderboards, plus any breeding, crafting and trying to expand. It's too much all at once with no break in between to grow food or evolve dragons.

Sorry for rant, this game has been a big part of my life for so long and I'm kinda sad that it seems like the beginning of the end.

For the long-time players/forum community, thankyou for all the help, commiserations and company, you make this game worthwhile. I will play for as long as I can but it just doesn't feel like it used to. I can't get used to not having a complete collection. Hoping any missing dragons will turn up in a spin wheel or in a tourney.

Thankyou for your time
    Rache xx

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Awsumum.
    I have also been playing since the game commenced. I also am obsessive compulsive and find this game frustrating at times. I have all breedable dragons all event dragons and battle arena dragons and all Arctic dragons. I accepted the fact that I could / would not obtain all dragons when the spinning wheel came along and that was the turning point for me. I don't chase dragons on the spinner and I don't have either of the first two Leaderboard dragons. The wheel and the Leaderboard are way too expensive for me to chase and I have spent a lot over the years. So, I am now comfortable with this and I hope you keep playing as you have always played but accept that you can't have every dragon. Spending a lot less money may also be a benefit.

Nightclub Owner
    My group (roughly, cause I don't bother writing down to the exact points):

#1 boosted last night and is boosting right now, currently with 8500
    #2 has 6500
    #3 has 4000, and the rest below that have around 3000 or so

Last my previous posts, my group is basically just 2 players competing right now, and seeing how #1 keeps on boosting, he is determined to get #1, and with 6 days to go, I'm pretty sure he'll get over 10,000 by tomorrow, so in order to get #1 in my group, the points have already been set to over 10,000.

I have gold saved up, but don't plan on spending them to compete, not sure about others in my group though
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    First place 40,xxx
    Second place 30,xxx
    third place 11,xxx

Guess I'm gonna miss out this time. First dragon in 4 years that I can't add to my collection.

Once I stop being sad and letting my OCD take over, I'm sure this will feel strangely liberating. No need to play as much/spend money on gold to complete my collection. I guess I'm a 'whale' (or at least, I was) but between this leaderboard and missing out on Mosaic (not liking this 'available for a week only' breeding on top of everything else) Storm 8 are (in my opinion) doing themselves a disservice.
    Probably means squat to them (cos, y'know, they have a great track record when it comes to bugs, glitches and the spin wheel NOT SPINNING) but I'm sure I've spent the equivalent of the food budget for a small country on this game and I used to really enjoy playing, but there are SO MANY dragons every week. It used to be a lot more relaxing to play, but now the new dragons are only available to breed for such a short time and there are so many other things to do with tournaments, world events, spin wheel, tales and leaderboards, plus any breeding, crafting and trying to expand. It's too much all at once with no break in between to grow food or evolve dragons.

Sorry for rant, this game has been a big part of my life for so long and I'm kinda sad that it seems like the beginning of the end.

For the long-time players/forum community, thankyou for all the help, commiserations and company, you make this game worthwhile. I will play for as long as I can but it just doesn't feel like it used to. I can't get used to not having a complete collection. Hoping any missing dragons will turn up in a spin wheel or in a tourney.

Thankyou for your time
    Rache xx
    I feel the same way as you do really, but after these few years playing, I've grown not to care so much about new dragons, especially knowing that I cannot get every single dragon no matter how hard I try. And I've tried in the past, it only ended up feeling bad as I couldn't get the dragon I wanted despite how much I wanted to, because there's no way in predicting what dragon you'll breed.

And leaderboard events like this one, in order to win, basically I'll have to spend all my gold saved up, plus to spend extra money, if others in my group competes with me and keeps on spending. There's no predicting how much others will spend. And so, that's why I've decided I won't spend any at all. 1 more dragon really means nothing to me, especially if they're nothing special, they'll just be stuck in my storage.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Hi Awsumum.
    I have also been playing since the game commenced. I also am obsessive compulsive and find this game frustrating at times. I have all breedable dragons all event dragons and battle arena dragons and all Arctic dragons. I accepted the fact that I could / would not obtain all dragons when the spinning wheel came along and that was the turning point for me. I don't chase dragons on the spinner and I don't have either of the first two Leaderboard dragons. The wheel and the Leaderboard are way too expensive for me to chase and I have spent a lot over the years. So, I am now comfortable with this and I hope you keep playing as you have always played but accept that you can't have every dragon. Spending a lot less money may also be a benefit.
    Agreed

Speaking of spin the wheel, that's another thing you cannot control, so despite how much you may want the dragon prize, you cannot control it and most of the time, like me, the dragon prize will simply be missed and there's nothing you can do about it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Milestone at 3,800 - size is 3x3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	31531

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    My group (roughly, cause I don't bother writing down to the exact points):

#1 boosted last night and is boosting right now, currently with 8500
    #2 has 6500
    #3 has 4000, and the rest below that have around 3000 or so

Last my previous posts, my group is basically just 2 players competing right now, and seeing how #1 keeps on boosting, he is determined to get #1, and with 6 days to go, I'm pretty sure he'll get over 10,000 by tomorrow, so in order to get #1 in my group, the points have already been set to over 10,000.

I have gold saved up, but don't plan on spending them to compete, not sure about others in my group though
    After the boost, the points are now roughly:

#1 9000
    #2 7000
    #3 4000 and the rest below that have around 3000 or so (same as before)

Like I said, just 2 players playing in this group, but I have to wait until later on to see if anyone joins in. Anyone joining in, however, will require at least 6000 points, that's quite a lot of gold needed to be spent!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Host(ess)
    Ummm... Am I going crazy? I had about 4.5K points a few minutes ago, then on a wheel, I won 220 points, bringing me up to 4.7K. but I just checked my account again, and I had 4.5K again...