Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bsxu View Post
    Me too 10 stupid palm trees... and I can't believe I got 12 Water Walkway when I reached the 2000 points milestone it's so frustrated!!! No more decor PLEASE!!!!
    I got 12 palm trees. I am sick of it...

Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Don't let it get you down or stress you out. At one point I was a focused player eager to win tournaments, events and whatever else they threw at us but I realized it was causing a bit of stress. I didn't quit playing but I really don't care if I win or lose, there will be another and another and another ☺. The differences between android and iOS have been and will continue to be an issue especially during events such as this. I probably won't get the only prize I'm interested in, the habitat, because the points are just too high and to be honest, I'm not willing to dedicate the next 8 days of my life to this game in order to get it, just not worth it . I'll play, only as I normally do and roll with the punches ☺.
    That's what I'm doing this Leaderboard around.... I'm just playing as I normally would. I'm not even trying to accumulate points. The events have been back to back recently.... Just one after another. Now the last Tales I was ALL OVER!!! I just had to have the Prime Arcane Dragon so I understand stressing and worrying during these events.

Anyway... I have quite a few dragons I've been needing to evolve and a few to craft not to mention my eggs stuck in storage! I'm accumulating points just doing what I've been neglecting by stressing over all the other Events anyway!

I do like the Coral Canyon Habitat and the Tsunami Dragon. If I get them great but I'm not actually trying. I don't really care for the other dragons. My group seems pretty mellow compared to what I've been reading though. Number one is at 2314 and right now I'm in 7th with 1283. I will say it feels so much better in a "relaxed" group. Some past Leaderboard have had first place showing 2500 on the first day! I felt like I was always playing catch up and it felt more like a job than a game!! Personally I'm not too fond of Leaderboard though. I don't like feeling I'm in competition with my neighbors.... I'd much rather do Tales.

Good luck to everyone with this Event. Try to relax and enjoy it. No matter the outcome you can be sure there will be another Event directly after this one..... And another..... And another..... And another..... Lol

Well, I'm not spendi g a single gold bar on this leaderboard. I am competitive in nature and the last leaderboard event costed me over 1000 and I DIDN'T get Mama dragon so I'm more than happy with the new gold producing dragon. I should be able to get the habitat and the girst dragon at least and that is all I want 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Megacharchar View Post

Good luck to everyone with this Event. Try to relax and enjoy it. No matter the outcome you can be sure there will be another Event directly after this one..... And another..... And another..... And another..... Lol
    That's every 'Third party games' Doin'. This just a game so don't be too stress on it. Keep calm and just play for fun: easy as watching ur dragons flying around and around the island. I know this event require us a lot of effort but don't need to be so overreacting.if you cannot get dragons this one, another will come out and another dragon you might gonna get. we still have a lot of chances
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Don't let it get you down or stress you out. At one point I was a focused player eager to win tournaments, events and whatever else they threw at us but I realized it was causing a bit of stress. I didn't quit playing but I really don't care if I win or lose, there will be another and another and another ☺. The differences between android and iOS have been and will continue to be an issue especially during events such as this. I probably won't get the only prize I'm interested in, the habitat, because the points are just too high and to be honest, I'm not willing to dedicate the next 8 days of my life to this game in order to get it, just not worth it . I'll play, only as I normally do and roll with the punches ☺.
    I am doing just that ladymakay, thank you, just the need to vent to those who understand helps lol. I am sorry I've gotten so discouraging lately. Just wish things were more equal for all, and I'd feel that way even if I had an IoS device. For some reason, the big picture stuff really bothers me sometimes.

I have used 2 strategic boosts with gold saved from friends and my one gold producing dragon, and I just got the habitat. I'm still hoping I finish and get nemo (heehee), but not sure that it'll happen.

Edit...I meant that if I don't get there, it's all good, I'm not stressing it now...but I am gonna try, lol, silly completionist in me coming out.
    Last edited by Niire; 06-06-16 at 08:32 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I got 12 palm trees. I am sick of it...
    After getting 10 palm trees (with only one wooden treasure chest in between), I've got coins, lovely...not; stressed...yes!

Rhino Keeper
    Somebody in my group out of no where boosted and now is way high in 1st place. I am sure the former first place holder will start catching up very soon. He seems determined to win as he has boosted with 2x boost a couple times.

I am currently 5th place. Used 1.5x boost 2 times alrdy just to make use of all things ripening the same time and to make sure I can get to 8500 mark. Like previous leaderboard, only playing for milestones, not aiming to win the prize dragon, especially not when the top 4 on my board are clearly gold-spenders and three nesters ;-)

The more I look at the coral sculpture, the more I'm in love with it. But at 150g, I don't think it's worth it. What to do? If I want to get it, I should probably do so now so as to make use of the collecting function. But, but... Ah well, just stop looking at it, duh! Out of sight, out of mind, lol.

Executive Chef
    My leaderboard has gone through the roof.

First place has 32,8xx
    Second place has 26,2xx
    Third place has 10,5xx

There's still 7 days and 9 hours (plus change) to go. I hate to think what it's going to blow out to in the final hours. I'm not doing anything special, and I'm in 5th. I don't want to miss out on the dragon but it's not looking good for my collection

Executive Chef
    Just got Puffer! 2 k more to go for Clownfish!

Executive Chef
    I'm trying to get the habitat before my Elder dragon hatches so I can move Blue Tang across to make room for Elder. Otherwise it is leave him on the nest for a bit or move someone into the stable.

@Sandybellee not even close to your achievements!
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 06-07-16 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Typo