Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Banned
    @ sophiensissi, @ rogue bee, the flippant comment was made in jest! @ ladymakay I have nothing to spend coin on apart from clearing land!
    Lighten up peeps!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    @ sophiensissi, @ rogue bee, the flippant comment was made in jest! @ ladymakay I have nothing to spend coin on apart from clearing land!
    Lighten up peeps!
    I thought your comment was funny, hahaha guess we're cut from the same fabric. I'd rather have an enormous stash of coins over them dreadful tiles any day lol, thankfully you can sell the hideous garbage and not having them cluttering your storage along with the rest of the useless junk we can't sell or even delete. ...why, just why lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    You can sell Tiles, 200 coins a pop☺ .
    Thanks! I did not know this. I could be rich!! Just spent more than10 Mil on Arctic Isle food to feed dragons to evolution level.
    But then again: I am attached to my tiles. Can never have enough of them. <sarcastic font>
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Banned
    I thought your comment was funny, hahaha guess we're cut from the same fabric. I'd rather have an enormous stash of coins over them dreadful tiles any day lol, thankfully you can sell the hideous garbage and not having them cluttering your storage along with the rest of the useless junk we can't sell or even delete. ...why, just why lol
    Delete..delete..delete unless it is for wayward dragon parts then we should be able to have a buy, sell or trade sale.

Executive Chef
    Lighten up peeps!
    I wouldn't have the comment if I didn't think you were being light hearted.

Fashion Designer
    I really don't mind this leaderboard thing. As long as they keep offering free habitats I will be happy. Plus all the extra food I have been getting from the spins. If you don't take this too seriously and don't spend gold you come out ahead. I know some people don't like how the groups are set up but we do get a lot of good stuff offered for participating in this event.

Rhino Keeper
    I sell unwanted decor, too. I think I've sold all the tiles I've ever got, lol. The only things I've kept are the little blue/purple flowers we got a few world events ago, the kissing dragon statue, and I think I'm gonna keep a few of the palm trees. Btw, the palms are worth 15,000 each. I'm still in a position where coins are still needed so that was nice to see.

Delete..delete..delete unless it is for wayward dragon parts then we should be able to have a buy, sell or trade sale.
    I think they should design a recycle dragon that could use any old parts from past crafts/events. They could release him for Earth Day, maybe? Heck they could do 3 dragons...Reduse, Reuse, and Recycle.

Anyways, 2 peeps in my group have staked claim on 1st and 2nd place. I'm just after milestones and I'm on track for them. Just got the habitat, yay.

Fashion Designer
    I am sick if these palm trees I get from spins... At least I can sell them... Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I sell unwanted decor, too. I think I've sold all the tiles I've ever got, lol. The only things I've kept are the little blue/purple flowers we got a few world events ago, the kissing dragon statue, and I think I'm gonna keep a few of the palm trees. Btw, the palms are worth 15,000 each. I'm still in a position where coins are still needed so that was nice to see.

I think they should design a recycle dragon that could use any old parts from past crafts/events. They could release him for Earth Day, maybe? Heck they could do 3 dragons...Reduse, Reuse, and Recycle.

Anyways, 2 peeps in my group have staked claim on 1st and 2nd place. I'm just after milestones and I'm on track for them. Just got the habitat, yay.
    Congratulations on earning the habitat! That's the only thing I want out of this event, don't know I'll be able to get it but I'll give it a shot ☺.

Executive Chef
    My leaderboard exploded

The first place is over 15,000 (actually closer to 16,000)
    Second place is 8,000 (and change)
    Third place is 5,000 (and change)

I'm down in 7th and feeling yuck as I'm a collector and have all dragons so far released. Have a bad feeling I'm gonna miss out on this one.